Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (57)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to UNLINK my Wireless Services & my DirecTVSTREAM services at www.att.com/acctmgmt/ ?

I want to UNLINK my wireless services AND my DirecTVSTREAM services at www.att.com/acctmgmt/ . There are not links or instructions on how to do this AND there are no people available in Wireless Mobility Services or Combined Billing or DirecTV Billing that can assist. People just keep sending me b

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Contacting DirecTV by phone

Does DirecTV have a phone number to contact them? I've been waiting for chat contact response for over 30 minutes. This is ridiculous.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Subscription

How much will it cost for a 1 year up front payment with a 24 month agreement

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO

HBO is free with an att account, before this perk, I paid extra for this service through ATT NOW and the price went up, please make this make sense. Why can't I get another premium channel?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Download the directTV streaming app on TV

I had to remove the DirectTV streaming app from my 7yr old Samsung Smart TV. Where can I find the app so I can install back on my TV?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Customer Service representative I'd numbers

I would like to know if Customer representatives have Id numbers? The reason why I ask I believe that hackers have redirected my calls that I made to the DIRECTV customer service number and I spoke to imposters. When I asked the alleged customer service rep the phone number to DIRECTV he stated that

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirectTV account login issues///Trying to purchase a Stream package

So...after much thought and consideration I finally decided that I wanted to purchase Direct TV Stream. I thought this would be as easy as logging in and creating account and then purchasing the Choice package. That was about two hours ago. It all started when a screen asked me to log in and pro

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change credit card on streaming

I got a new rewards card, same card number but different expiration date and three number code. I have been trying to change it in the account management section for well over an hour and got no help on a telephone call.  When I put in the new numbers, the bottom line does not change from canc

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to cancel my television service.

I have not been able to use my television service and it is very limited. I have called in and have had no helpful responses. I would like to cancel my television service.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Profiles

Is there a way to have multiple profiles for the same account. Like other streaming services

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I reach a live person, paying off devices

I clicked the button to payoff devices ( to lower my monthly bill) and my credit card was charged twice( I have 2 devices and they said I paid off 4). My new payment is reflected correctly, but my bank told me to contact Direct TV because I was double charged. How do I reach a live person? The chat

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i DIRECTV Stream from home and another location?

Hi, My child recently moved away from college, we currently have Hulu Live and found that she cannot access live or recorded shows in her dorm (she is about 1 hour away from us). Does Directv Stream have the ability to log in both at home and in her dorm through her Roku device and access Live and

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Status of DVR recordings if I change plans

If I have less than 20 hours on my DVR will they remain in my DVR files if I move from the unlimited plan to 20 hour plan. Likewise, if I move from the 20 hour plan to the unlimited will existing DVR shows remain in my recorded shows? Thanks

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Apple TV sign in

The Directv app on my AppleTV updated and afterward it required me to sign in. Every time I try it tells me that I'm not using the ID is used to set up this service. How can I find what it thinks is the right ID or how can I establish a new one?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

We couldn't set the recording requested

I just recently signed up for Directv Stream and I am unable to record any local channels. When I attempt to record a local channel, I get a message that says "Looks like something went wrong - We couldn't set the recording requested". After reading other posts on this, I'm sure that the prob

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Free trial NOT free

I too signed up for the free trial and was charged $30. Got some (Editado segᅢᄎn las pautas del foro) story about activation something. LIES LIES LIES  NOT RECOMMEND

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Ethics

I’ve been a customer of DIRECTV since it’s inception. I have been a DIRECTV stream customer since it’s inception.  I have never made a late payment in the 20 plus years of service.  I purchased DIRECTV stream through AT&T a few years back and was granted HBO for free.  I am set u

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Loging out of the DTV Stream APP remotetly

I logged in to the DTV App from an AirBB rental and forgot to log out. Other streaming services have an option to see what devices are logged in to the account and we can remove them remotely. Can we do the same with DTV APP without changing the password?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

Not Able to Access Student Sunday Ticket

This morning I was trying to purchase the student discounted Sunday ticket and ran into some issues. At first, it said I was not in the system when selecting my school and information. But i was quickly approved after uploading documents. After that I was creating a password and choosing the plan I

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Accepted Solution

My library what is set to record

In my library how can I see what I have set to record, not what has recorded, what is set to record

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.