Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.6K)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Address update disabled

HIGHLY FRUSTRATED!!!    2 nd home which was disclosed when service was initiated, already have service at primary home with direct tv.  System will not let me send bill to different address than where the service is provided.  Spent over an hour on the phone and apparently rep didn’t update as they

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How much is it to add the Showtime / Cinema / HBO Channels?

How much is it to add Showtime Cinema HBO

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My channel titles say unavailable for several days now.

My channel titles say unavailable for several days now. What’s up with this?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Complaint

I have had the most horrible customer service from your company. I was charge a $99 fee that i was not told that I would be charged. Customer service says they cannot credit it because I ordered online. I’ve been hung up on twice once by a supervisor and not given a call back as promised. I have bee

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Find account

I'm trying to watch the sport in my phone but I can't seem to find my account

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

this servive blows chunks

well its good to know all the charges when i cancel. my direct tv equipment cant be properly programmed i have been considering whether i should sue or flood facebook and twitter that the direct tv equipment is so poorly designed. my channel package is over 100 dollars but because of the poorly desi

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dvr recording

Trying to record shows on CW network channel 15. Show shows up as recorded then says channel 721 was not in the package. It should have recorded on Chanel 15 starting to get really irriitates with Direct TV

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct TV NOT doing it's Job!

We cancelled our Direct TV 2 weeks ago, and we were told that we would receive the information and packaging for return of our old equipment in 3 - 5 days.  After 6 weeks we talked to another rep that said all we needed to do was return the access cards and we would receive a green envelope in a cou

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT acct has Plenti, how to sign up directv

I have my Plenti card linked to my ATT acct, but can't find how to link my Directv to my Plenti card. My wireless and directv bills are separate as are my account logins. How to I add Plenti to my directv?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV keeps sending me to the AT&T login page

I have separate AT&T and Direct TV accounts and since some sort of merger or something this last few months I can't log into my Direct TV account because it keeps sending me to the AT&T login page. This is so darn frustrating! I've changed passwords so many times now I don't know what my lo

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where can I access the form to get a waiver?

I cant access the form to get a waiver on a late fee you charged me on March 12th. the Website says it can't find it.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to find account and I'd

Need my account number or I'd

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WHERE'S MY REWARD CARD?

I received information that my reward card has been mail out on Oct. 25. I got my installation in  Aug. I haven't received my reward card yet.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help with my Directv account.

I signed up with AT and T at the beginning of November, about month before I moved to another city. I got Directtv, high speed internet and a home phone. On 11/24, I got the equipment delivered - 2 small boxes and one main box- and a dish temporarily set up on cinderblocks. They were not able to hoo

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

add cbs network

I want to add the CBS Network. I currently have ABC and the Fox News networks for an additional $3.50 each per month.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

my account

When is my contract over

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unsolicited DirectTV offers

I have received several phone calls recently offering 50% off my current DirectTV bill. Are these real or scams?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Speak to representatives

Need to contact directv but call stays on hold for over an hour with no representative answering the call.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

opt in to a channel from Directv that was taken away.

Lifetime channel was part of my entertainment package. It was dropped. I was told to go here to get it back?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

contract transfer

can a direct TV/att contract in Del Valle be transferred to killeen?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.