Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4.7K)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller id shown on tv

Our new directv box doesn't show a phone jack on the back of the box and I would like to see who's calling before I get up to answer the call. Am I missing something? Is there away to get this service back?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return boxes

I have yet received any return boxes for this equipment. How many times do I need to call for them.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WIred Genie Mini not recognizing valid TV Resolutions

I have a wired Genie mini (HR44-500) that recently stopped recognizing valid TV Resolutions for my 1080i/720p TV.  When I go into settings, the 480p resolution is checked and all other resolutions (which are supported by the television with the exception of 1080p) are inaccessible and have the phras

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

all my wireless minis are working, but I keep getting the error message that they are not connected

The connection to your wireless bridge WVB cannot be found.  Please check that the WVB is connected & powered on.How do i get rid of this message when all the genies are workinf?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

External off the shelf hard drive

Does anyone know offhand an external hard drive already in an enclosure that use's a cable with the eSata male plug so that I dont have to swap out a drive to another enclosure or buy a new drive and enclosure.  Don't understand why we would set the box up to take an external drive and then use eSat

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

We need DirecTV to come pick up their dish.

I bought a house that has a Direct TV dish. We installed a DishTV dish. We need DirecTV to come pick up their dish.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using our bedroom receiver in our RV?

Can I use one of our receivers in our home to take to our RV when we go on vacation if we have a working Directv dish already up?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contoller Frozen

I am trying to go to the guide and the controller is frozen on one channel.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

If I buy and install the slimline-3 dish now, will it work with the DSR704s?

I have a pair of DRS704 DVRs (1980s vintage) that I have upgraded over the years so they now have 1 TB SSDs for recording. I own the DSR704s. They are currently connected to a 3 LNB oval dish (4 wires... two going to each of the 2 receivers built into each DVR.  I have been told that sometime

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

On Demand apps not working

I sure hope I can get some help it seems that there are problems with direct tv. My on demand apps like nbc or HBO does not work when I try to watch a show. How do I fix this I have rebooted the recover before

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Issues with whole home DVR

I have the following receivers:HR44-200 (Genie HD-DVR)HR24-100 (HD-DVR)C41-700 (Genie Mini)The HR44 has a connected home adapter connected to it. Both the H24 and C41 do not. I also have a DECA Broadband Adapter connected via Ethernet cable to my wireless router.THe C41 can play recordings from eith

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remote model Rc73b

Can I use this remote to control my hr24/500 receiver as well as my klipsch bar 48 soundbar?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No Servers were detected Ck your network connections

"No Servers were detected Ck your network connections"

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Downloads

When I came home today I had a download on my receiver in my den at 230 today . Does this have anything to do with my internet service or just directv, my acc is *** my cell is ***   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG EF9500 C61k

I have had 3 service calls and spent at least 4-5 hours on phone withDirect TV and still have not got final answer. It appears that this TV should work with C61k box but it is unclear that the local installers will get or that the tech will know anything about when it arrives. I spent another hour o

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting your DirectV remote to your tv

I just got new TV and need to pair it to my Directv remote.  How is this done?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mini Receivers not synced.

There can be audio/video minutes difference between receivers in two rooms.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

audio issues with mini genie

The audio will suddenly stop for no reason. I have to pause &restart to get audio back. Sometimes it will stop again for no reason. I did a reset & unplugged the power cord.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recordings

How do I find recorded programs that have been deleted?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Back up DVR?

How do I back up my Genie DVR shows to an external hard drive? I am getting a new receiver this week, and I understand that there is a way to back it up to a hard drive, but the installer cannot do that for me. I would like to have it done before he gets here so that he can take the old equipment wi

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.