Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (2.8K)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error 0301 network problem

Keep getting this error 0301 when attempting to sign in to app. Am also unable to sign in to directvnow app, keeps says sorry for the inconvenience please try again later. I know this has something to do when accounts were merged, but can't get anyone in customer support to fix. Any ideas?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

On demand commercials overlapping content

Why are the inserted commercials allowed to overlap actual show content? On any given episode sometimes 5 to 7 minutes seems to be edited out and replaced with commercials.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

“In Que” Status

I’ve selected several programs from my recorded DVR list to download to my iPad. Why does it take so long to stay in que. When will I see movement? Right now it doesn’t even show “preparing” yet. I have plenty of memory on my DVR list.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Download playback issue

DTV app claims that you can download from your DVR to your device and then watch later without an internet connection. I can download from my Genie DVR to my iPad with no problem. As long as I have a wifi connection or cellular service I can access the downloaded program and watch it on my iPad. If

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Catching up on the latest season of a program

I'm trying to catch up on the 2nd season of Dynasty, but I can only find episodes starting at 10. What happened to 1 - 9?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I watch a live POV event later?

I want to purchase Tiger vs Phil live on POV but want to start it later than the 1 pm MST start. Can I start watching it later from the beginning?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Espn channel blanks in a out for a few seconds

It seems to only happen on my main TV but when I am watching ESPN the picture blanks out for  second and then comes back in. This happens a lot while watching sports any help?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DIRECTV Local Channel Support – Info from the AT&T Community Team

If you are wondering what local channels you can watch right now with DIRECTV, we’ve got you covered. You can visit our Local Network Channel Availability Tool to see what channels are available in your area with your DirecTV subscription. Why isn’t one of my local channels showing with my regular

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Successful 4K Streaming (channel 106)

I have a 4K Vizio M75-C1 TV running content from a DirecTV Genie (C61K-700) through a Yamaha RX-A850 AV Receiver (HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2).  I was able to see channel 104 clearly, and to download and watch 4K movies on Demand. I was unable to see any LIVE STREAMING 4K content on channel 106. I called Di

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stop crawling notification?

How do I stop the crawling notification at the top of the screen that keeps coming on?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

On demand does not work!!!!

I’ve spoke with tech support a few times. They are supposedly getting this issue pushed through to the engineers or whatever but I’m seriously regretting switching from Hulu and Netflix to this service and I just started my 2-year agreement. The on demand service does not work. They’ve troubleshoote

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

auto program setup

how do you setup your daily programing without having a dvr

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How can I get the PPV channels off my guide?

How can I get all the movie pay per channels and PPV channels off my guide

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID

Do you need to be hooked up to a phone line to receive caller ID information?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fox Business Network

How do I determine what show was played at 4:00 to 5:00 Eastern Time today?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guide page is snowy and can only read the one box that is being viewed.

Guide page is snowy and can only read the box that you are scrolling down.   Can't read channel or anything else.   Will resetting the main box correct this problem?  I tried resetting two of the smaller boxes in other rooms and it did not correct the issue.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GenieGo PC app video is just black screen

Genie go (on windows 7 ultimate 64bit) will usually just show a black screen when trying to play out of home video, but occasionally the video will appear.  Even when video shows, there is a short blast of the audio at the beginning, then there is no sound at all.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

TV repairinsurance

My TV broke and I bought the insurance that repairs it for 50.00 , how do I get ahold of them

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to watch Destination America on my phone or computer while away.

I tried to watch Destination America from my phone app and it tells me that the device must be connected to the same router as my receiver (my router at home) in order to watch it, does that means that some channels can only be watched at home?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

This program cannot be streamed from your DVR right now

I am travelling with my fully registered iPAD using the DIRECTV ipad app and receive the errorr message above.I have: 1 Rebooted my iPAD twice.            2 Signed out and back into my account.            3. Deleted and reinstalled the app.              4. Re-register my IPad             5. I also c

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.