Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (2.7K)

Activity
Feedback re DIRECTV STREAM DVR

With the Apple TV app it would be preferable to list recorded content by date rather than by the order the shows were bookmarked. Also when you jump into live content that is being recorded it would be preferable to be able to rewind to the beginning of the episode rather than having to navigate out

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Persistent Audio Sync Issues (Roku / DIRECTV STREAM)

Everything I try to watch on DIRECTV STREAM for Roku has an audio / video sync issue where the video lags at least 3s behind the audio. Often the delay is much worse. ”Everything” is not an exaggeration. This issue occurred with NBC, ABC, Fox, CBS, HBO, ESPN, Paramount, MTV, BabyTV, NBC

Question

Recorded shows

Recorded show not playing back in High Def

Question

Receiver keep freezing.

My receiver keeps freezing after about an hour of streaming.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Additional HBO, Cinemax and Starz channels added

Additional HBO Starz and Cinemax channels have now been added to Stream.

Question

Rearrange apps

How do I rearrange my apps on the directv device?

Question

Remove Speaker System from Remote Programming

Is there a way to remove the speaker system from the remote’s programming? When I tried via the change speaker route, I could change brand but not remove completely. I did change the sound to tv and all works fine so it may not matter but having a “ghost” device in the setup bothers me. 

Question

Accepted Solution

can i password my library on cloud dvr?

can i password my library on cloud dvr? I am setting up my account in another house and do not want someone messing with my recording's is there a way to password my library recordings?

Question

Closed

Can’t get pass the checking updates in setup...

Setting up new box, can’t get passed the checking for updates part of setup. Gives error 80003-001 code and to try again later. Tried through WiFi, and Ethernet at 2 different locations, so it’s definitely not network related. Reset device multiple times and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Question

Streaming Box won't initiate service when powering back on after a shutdown

The Streaming Box in my bedroom won't start the service after turning off the unit & TV. I have to unplug and plug back in for it to initiate. It goes through the loading process and then it works just fine. Any suggestions?

Question

The guide

My guide is 3 hours off, and idea's on how to reset guide

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

sunday ticket schedule 2021

The schedule available at this link - https://www.directv.com/sports/nfl_schedules - is missing a lot of games. Is it safe to assume this schedule is incomplete?  I'd like to know before the cancellation date passes.  Thanks.

Question

Nfl Sunday ticket address eligibility

I’m trying to purchase nfl Sunday ticket streaming service because I live in an apartment, but the site says my address in ineligible. The apartment complex is over 15 months old so I gotta imagine it would recognize in the system now. Any way to help?

Question

Directtv streaming

I have 6 tvs in my home using firesticks. How many tvs am I able to stream on at one time within my home? Also using the directtv app on tablets and firestick when traveling how man streaming devices can I stream at once outside of my home?

Question

Accepted Solution

Guide time is incorrect

The guide time on my bedroom TV is completely incorrect. The TV in the living room is right on. How do I correct the bedroom tv?

Question

Weak signal

Sometimes I can’t pick up a signal on some tvs that are currently using a fire stick if I used the direct stream device would that eliminate the problem

Question

Accepted Solution

Every time we turn on a TV in the house, it takes us to the channel that the kids may be watching or watched last on their other TVs

Every time we turn on a TV in the house, it takes us to the channel that the kids may be watching or watched last on their other TVs. Set up Daughter's TV and we watch Nick Jr. Then Set up TV in guest room and automatically turn on Nick Jr. Then we switched to Food Network. Then set up Son's TV and

Question

Recordings

Recordings  How can I tape a channel for new episodes only and only on the channel I selected     As an example  if I record Chicago fire  I get many recording from different channels 

Question

Audio, but No Picture

Randomly my screen will go black but I will still have audio. I've restarted the router and cable box but it doesn't resolve the issue. Anyone else have this problem? I cannot get help from tech support or customer service.

Question

Accepted Solution

Channels availability

When will Wpix channel 11 (WB) in the NY market be available Or where I can try to find this answer 

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.