Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (167)

Activity
4000 Series GPUs

Worth buying or not?

Question

• Community lounge

Remote programming issue

RC73 is programmed to control Sharp tv. It will turn the TV on and control the volume, but will not turn the tv off. What should I do?

Question

• Community lounge

Sign in to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV

I received my email indicating the start of the new season. I want to change the credit card number associated with my account. When I try to sign in to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV it directs me to signin.att.com with the DirectTV logo. I have an ATT account. I do NOT have a DirecTV account. I do NOT have a

Question

• Community lounge

Promotion for 3 months of premium channels free with new subscription to DirectTV Streaming

We are new customers. I was told that I would receive an email describing how to access the promotion for 3 months of premium channels free with new subscription to DirectTV Streaming. I have not received an email yet. Rick

Question

• Community lounge

Fox Nation and NFL Programming

Why can't I delete Fox Nation, everytime I try I'm told transaction cannot be completed, try again later.NFL Programming, since I am an American whom honors our flag, one single American Flag, one single National Anthem, I am too white and not WOKE enough to even think of supporting the Communist ba

Question

• Community lounge

Unable to get NFL Ticket living in apartment complex

We reside in a large apartment complex in Upstate NY and are not able to have a satellite dish (obviously) yet when I do an address check it says Im not eligible???? Does anyone have any suggestions or answers as to why this would be. Thanks, Mike

Question

• Sports

Direct tv is not working even with internet connection

My direct tv shows internet connection is successful but it's not working?

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Discount DISCOUNT!!!!

YES HELP IS AVAILABLE BUT NOT WITH DIRECTTV ..... IF YOU HAVE XFINITY. EVERYBODY KNOWS CABLE AINT FREE!!!! BUT IF YOU MEET THE Qualifications..lol XFINITY.COM/ACP

Question

• TV shows

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professionals have told us, our best weapon is to stay home as much as possible.That’s not to say self-quarantine is easy – and it’s certainly not the same cha

Question

• Movies

Closed

Bring Back OAN channel

Please bring back OAN

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

2022 Tour de France

Direct TV Channel for 2022 Tour de France?

Question

• Community lounge

fraud

How to get to a real person to report internal fraud?

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

You lost a customer

I ended my subscription today for DirectTV stream. I got it two years ago when it was AT@T since they carried OAN. Then you removed the channel. You will never get my business again. The (Edited per community guidelines) and woke ideology of your company is the reason for losing my business.

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

OAN Network

Put this channel back in you line up. We have a right to watch the channels we want, not the channels you want us to see.

Question

• Community lounge

Problems deleting recorded programs

On Saturday I recorded a hockey game and I watched it. Sunday I tried deleting the game -- at least TEN times -- and the game is still there eating up my allotted 20hours of space. This is not the only time problems deleting a program has happened, although it is extreme. Often I have to delete a

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Voice

Who is the voice of your new ad?"Your Thing Ad"February 12, 2018 Ad

Question

• TV shows

Directv Satellite customer Migrated to new Directv app NO Channels

I have migrated to the new app and do not see any of my Directv Satellite subscription channels. I do however see my recorded DVR shows, but the app only shows HBO streaming channels. When I check my account under settings in the app, it shows Package: Genre+Genre+Basic+Genre. I have Directv Premie

Question

• Community lounge

Unlocking device with forgotten gmail

I got a new phone and had a problem to where I had the factory reset it but now I need the password to the Gmail I signed it under and I don't remember the password

Question

• Community lounge

Hulu with the osprey box

I've recently discovered that hulu will not work with my osprey box no longer. all my other apps work as normal but hulu doesn't. It's only not working on 2/5 osprey boxes I have. I get an error that says P-DEV320 with is an internet issue. My internet is fine (300+mbps). I called hulu and they say

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Oan

Why did you discontinue OAN and continue to sell, provide, and promote the left wing (Edited per community guidelines) organization CNN. The level of verified mis-information is legendary. I cannot support an organization that actively silences an entire point of view. One that is rapidly growing.

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.