Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (23)

Activity

Accepted Solution

How to change the Time Zone for The Guide

Hello My guide is in EST  so every show is on 4 hours earlier is there a way to change the guides time zone to Alaska time. I have all the location settings turned on and my billing address is correct.  I do get the local channels but all the other channels are on EST. Thanks

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Full screen view on Browser not available

For the last 2 days, no matter which browser I use, the icon for making the video stream full screen stream video over Directv's streaming service. Prior to this, there always used to be a square shaped icon at the bottom right corner of the video stream,  clicking on which makes the stream sh

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does DIRECTV STREAM force commercials?

It appears DIRECTV has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service. I understand 100% if I am watching a local broadcast (streamed) for free, but I cannot understand why when I pay for the service.   Do I possibly have something set w

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buffering Using Directv Streams (AT@T TV) Box

Box 1  is connected  using  Ethernet and  Box 2 using WI-FI   But  they don't buffer at the same time.    

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who are these "experts"?

Just wondering how the "experts" get their "badges" when they treat the AT&T customers like this. When a customer asked a legitimate question concerning blocked ads, Juniper (@snodgrassg) gave this answer: "If it bothers you so much that there is no advertisement playing, then see if you c

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Commercial Break in Progress

why do i get a blue screen with the DIRECTV logo and something that says..Commerical break in progress...it is a very annoying song that plays when it comes on......

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can you Record on new episodes and delete a series recording?

How can you record only new episodes. Also how can you delete a series recording

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you extend the time on a recording.

I record my sports programs on DIRECTV STREAM but they run over the hour a lot of the time and I can’t figure out how to add a 30 minute or so extension on the recording when I set it up.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intermittent Sound using Apple TV and Samsung 4K TV

Hi, I recently upgraded my TV from a LG B7 oled to a Samsung QLED QN90A. I am using the DirecTV Stream app on my Apple TV 4K (2nd generation) to play live TV. DirecTV Stream worked fine on my old LG tv. On the new Samsung QN90A I am having issues where there is no sound/audio when switching betwe

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

If I add the unlimited DVR for $10, will I continue in my grandfathered Live A Little plan?

I’m on the grandfathered Live A Little plan. If I add the unlimited DVR for $10, will I continue in my grandfathered plan or am I put into the current higher priced plan?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still Stream free on ATT mobile phone?

Before ATT TV became Direct TV stream, I could stream on my ATT mobile phone service without it counting against my bandwidth limits. Is this still the same with DTV Stream ?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirecTV Stream - what happened to the skip 15 seconds button!?

Found it (Fire TV) Right click on the circle is skip 30!

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT TV turns off tv

I left the house for 4 hours. Left the tv on for Snoopy. When we got home the tv and ATT box were both off. I would say Snoopy shut it off but he was in his cage. We need to leave the tv on to keep him company. Please help; is there a setting I can change. 

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sunday ticket schedule 2021

The schedule available at this link - https://www.directv.com/sports/nfl_schedules - is missing a lot of games. Is it safe to assume this schedule is incomplete?  I'd like to know before the cancellation date passes.  Thanks.

Question

Accepted Solution

sound drops

About every 5 to 10 minutes the sound will quit for about 3 to 4 seconds. I have 3 streaming boxes and it dose it on all of them

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access Denied

The web interface stopped working after the switch from ATT TV to Direct TV. After logging in, it redirects to att.tv/watchnow and then generates a reference like below. Not too happy with the screwup. Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.att.tv/watchnow" on this server.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Removing unwanted channels from guide

How do you Remove unwanted channels from guide

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV STREAM remote control volume doesn’t work properly

I can decrease the volume with my DIRECTV Stream remote control but not Increase it. (I have a samsung tv.) Is there any way for me to reprogram/fix this on my own or do I need to get a replacement controller? Thanks 

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hulu programs has no sound with streaming device

I just got this stupid device about a week ago. I thought it was going to be an easy switch to only have one device for streaming.  However after setting up and trying to use the Hulu app there is no sound on a show you try to stream.   There is sound right at the beginning for the 1

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is CW?

We recently switched to DIRECTV STREAM and were told we had all local channels. We do not have CW, which we watch often. Where is this channel? Have we made a mistake by switching?

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.