Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

I

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 9:33 PM

Add a network

I would like to see MeTV added to the lineup.  Many great shows and added value for DIRECTV streamers.  My old cable had it and I really miss it.  If anyone agrees with me, please respond.

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

3.3K Messages

10 days ago

I’ve always wanted to see METV added as well, although I’m not a DIRECTV STREAM subscriber. I suggest you call in to let one of the agents know you’d like to see the Channel added. Additionally, you can reach out to METV and let them know you’d like to see them on DIRECTV STREAM. 
for now, they are available through an over-the-air (OTA) antenna free of charge as long as you are within a distance of the TV towers and can setup a good-enough antenna to receive METV reliably in your area.

• 

2 Messages

10 days ago

Thanks for your input.  I do have an antenna that I wasn’t using but I’ll definitely try it.

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

3.3K Messages

10 days ago

Sounds good. 

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

765 Messages

10 days ago

If you want to request a channel the best way to do it is through Reddit or Twitter as they are the most responsive there.  As for Directv adding it to their channel lineup, it has been requested by many for at least about a year and a half and it has yet to be added just to let you know.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.