Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Aug 9, 2022 5:11 AM

DIRECTV Stream App Error

Everytime I try to reopen the DIRECTV stream app, I get the “oops something went wrong” code: 50001-001. The only way to get it back to working is to uninstall and reinstall. This is becoming annoying.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43.4K Messages

2 m مضت

What streaming device?

• 

2 Messages

2 m مضت

JVC Roku Tv, it used to work fine.

(edited)

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m مضت

Try restarting the Roku TV and seeing if there are any updates for the TV itself or DIRECTV STREAM application.

If you can’t fix it, you’ll be better off with a Fire Stick or Apple TV device. You may also try out the DIRECTV STREAM Osprey Box (available for purchase on DIRECTV.com) which has a handy remote and fast speeds.

• 

1 Message

1 دقيقة مضت

Did you ever get a solution to this? This used to work fine on my Roku and now I have been getting this error once a day for the last few weeks. I have to uninstall and reinstall the app every time, it's super obnoxious and I am not going to buy a new product from DirecTV when their app should just work the way it's supposed to.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

1 دقيقة مضت

Same issue here. It’s been perfectly fine and now it’s several times a day. 

and actually it just started to delete the app mid-stream. 

• 

3 Messages

1 دقيقة مضت

This is happening to me as well.  I have uninstalled and updated it. Also I reset the roku box, but it keeps saying oops!

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.2K Messages

1 دقيقة مضت

Right now there is an outage. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.