Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

B

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Aug 13, 2022 11:52 AM

Directv Stream Box Reboot Itself, or No internet Connection or SIgnal Lost

Just recently, a few times a day, my Directv Stream Box Reboot Itself, or stops and says No internet Connection or Signal Lost. The internet signal IS NOT the issue. The box is within 10 feet of the router. I have Netspot software on my laptop that shows a strong signal with no interruptions. I have a Roku box next to the Directv box that rarely has any issues and the Smart TV it is connected to rarely has any issues. I have tried unplugging the box and restarting the box several times. 

Is it possible that the box itself is starting to fail or is there some other issue I can troubleshoot?

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m مضت

Sounds like the DIRECTV STREAM box is having major difficulties. How does DIRECTV STREAM app perform on your Roku device? Have you tried upgrading the DIRECTV STREAM box and does it even show your internet connection? Can you wire the DIRECTV STREAM box via Ethernet to the router?

• 

2 Messages

2 m مضت

The app performs fine on my device and on ROKU. I selected the upgrade option in the settings and it was had the latest update installed. I cannot wire it directly via ethernet.

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.2K Messages

2 m مضت

Have you tried using the ethernet connection? Just to troubleshoot

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.