Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Ludwick577's profile
Ludwick577
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!
ACE - New Member

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

Thu, Aug 11, 2022 7:22 PM

DTV Stream box having issues?

I have a Dtv Stream box---picture stopped and a popup said device offline. Restarted the box and it was taking forever to reboot. Went to my laptop checked my internet speed--was normal (410 mb/sec) Restarted my cable modem/router anyway --box came back online so I ran a network diagnostic test. Speed on ethernet came back 11 mb/sec. It's usually 89.9 mb/sec. Tried wifi and it came back 13 mb/sec. That speed is usually over 300 mb/sec. Occasional glitches changing channels (takes a bit longer than usual) Tested my internet speed on my laptop again -came back 380 mb/sec. So just wondering if Dtv Stream is having issues today.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

2 m مضت

No issues here. Just a note that the Ethernet port is only 10/100.

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m مضت

Yes, I know the ethernet port is 10/100. But, like I said, the networks diagnostics ethernet test always comes back around 89.9 for me. Today--it's 11. That lower speed started around the time of the minor issues.

(edited)

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

2 m مضت

"Downdetector" reported a spike with the service earlier around 7 this morning. All I have seen so far today.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.