Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

S

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 14, 2021 7:27 PM

Full screen view on Browser not available

For the last 2 days, no matter which browser I use, the icon for making the video stream full screen stream video over Directv's streaming service.  Prior to this, there always used to be a square shaped icon at the bottom right corner of the video stream,  clicking on which makes the stream show full screen on my PC. I am using Windows 10 and the latest versions of both Chrome and Edge browsers but the same issue exists on multiple PCs and every browser.

I tried chatting with the support person who refreshed my account but still no fix.

At present, I'm restricted to viewing a small view of every channel streamed over the internet using Directv service. Will appreciate if anyone has any insights. Clearly this is a not PC specific problem or a browser specific issue. I've confirmed the issue on both my laptops.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ludwick577

• 

467 Messages

1 m ago

Just checked chrome same here. On chrome u can go to the area where u change the zoom size and get it full screen. Screenshot attached. Edge has the same option.

]

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Excellent, that worked. Possibly happened due to a directv or Chrome recent update.

Ludwick577

• 

467 Messages

1 m ago

I think they are overhauling everything since it's happening on both chrome and edge. 

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.