Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

J

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 11:09 PM

how do you stop the scheduled recording with the app

directtv has changed my time zone but left my recording times the same. so nothing is recording at the right time.  using the app or the fire stick, how can I delete my scheduled recordings so I can reschedule them.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ludwick577

• 

503 Messages

1 m ago

Individual recordings you can go to "my library" then to the left "all recordings" then once u get in there on the top it will say upcoming recordings and u can go to each one and hold down the select button and a popup will appear to delete----the stream box has a (-) button by each recording to delete.

For series just find the program you want by a search then hit "view all episodes" and u can cancel series there. U can also click onto dvr recordings and do the same thing.

(edited)

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

264 Messages

1 m ago

When you say they "changed your time zone" - did you move (meaning you changed your billing address) or did this change just "happen"?

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Ludwick577 - Thank you for the instructions.  They worked and I have been able to reschedule my programs.  Hopefully they will record at the correct time.  I appreciate your help.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.