Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

sjdaniels's profile
sjdaniels
#1 Star!
Helpful 1
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 11, 2017 10:19 PM

Closed

Just Curious on FOX - Why?

I'm extremely curious as to why I can watch, close to, every FOX affiliated Network... FOX NEWS, FOX BUSINESS, FOX SPORTS, FX, FXX, FXM... live, but FOX is only OnDemand? I Have multiple ABCs, CBS and NBCs, but no FOX.

Sorry, if this seems as a rant or complaint. I'm happy with my DirecTV service and it's constant upgrades and improvements. I just really don't understand why. I have all the other Boston Network Affiliates - just no FOX.

No mention anywhere on any plans. I've searched these forums and Google. I could only find one sketchy article about adding ABC and soon FOX... ABC has been there since I signed up.

I do appreciate the FOX NOW app compatibility with DirecTV NOW account, but it's only Prime Time live.

If anyone has any information, please let me know... much appreciated.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

4 y ago

Puzzled.  What channels are you missing?  Do you have DirecTV Now or DirecTV Satellite?  This is the satellite forum. 

sjdaniels

Scholar

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Oops. I have DirecTV NOW. Cable is ridiculous and because of my condo location I had Dish Network and Direct TV do site surveys and neither dish would get a signal here.

Sorry.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

4 y ago

No worries.  There's a dedicated DirecTV Now forum where you can post your question.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

2 m ago

Old post is for DIRECTV STREAM (formally DIRECTV NOW), not DirecTV satellite, moving to correct forum. Also closing as is from 2017 and attracting lowlife spammers.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.