Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

G

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Mar 3, 2022 4:27 PM

NFL on Directv Stream

Why doesn't Directv Stream carry NFL channels?  The service is very expensive and the number 1 sport in the USA is not carried on this service. When can we expect to see (at minimum) the NFL channel and the NFL Network channel?  Also, Directv offers the NFL Sunday Ticket package. Why doesn't Directv Stream?  

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

7 m مضت

They use to have the channel a few years ago. Also, DirecTV is not DirecTv Stream. Different services. Want thechannel the look at another streaming service.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

7 m مضت

Great value to post @chas00 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

7 m مضت

Get along little doggy!

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

7 m مضت

Limited verbage to poster.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

7 m مضت

If you have something of value to share to the original poster (OP) then do it else move on. Trolling is really not appreciated. 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43.4K Messages

7 m مضت

Looks like he's been removed from the Forum. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

16.6K Messages

7 m مضت

@geoNFLfan 

The NFL Sunday Ticket has an exclusive agreement with DirecTV (the regular satellite service).

There has been ripples of negotiations for some streaming-only providers to also start carrying it, though I have not heard of DIRECTV STREAM being one of them. If it goes through (for any streaming provider), it will not be expected until the 2023 season at earliest.

As for the NFL Network, they just don't currently have an agreement. As for the specific why, that is unknown. We customers aren't at the negotiating table for all the ins and outs (not just costs). All we know is if they currently have the channel or not.

• 

2 Messages

7 m مضت

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the help and insight.

• 

2 Messages

3 m مضت

I am hoping that they have the NFL network and red zone this fall or I am strongly considering switching to YouTube TV

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

3 m مضت

They had it years ago but dropped it. Assuming for cost reasons. If they would add it, I hope it will be as an add-on else I see a serious price in subscription costs.

• 

2 Messages

3 m مضت

Oh I assume it would be a cost and that’s fine.  right now is not even an option

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

3 m مضت

Just change services for a few months and then come back. If they continue to add all these "wants" from every one (even as a add-on), we will be back to cable subscription prices. 

• 

1 Message

2 m مضت

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3K Messages

11 d مضت

@williamssamsonss That is correct for DirecTV satellite, but the internet streaming service DirecTV Stream does not offer the NFL network.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.