Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

B

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Aug 30, 2021 1:24 AM

Nfl Sunday ticket address eligibility

I’m trying to purchase nfl Sunday ticket streaming service because I live in an apartment, but the site says my address in ineligible. The apartment complex is over 15 months old so I gotta imagine it would recognize in the system now. Any way to help?

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

255 Messages

2 m ago

Sunday Ticket is a service of DirecTV satellite service, so perhaps someone in one of those forums would be more able to advise you than someone in the streaming forums.  Failing that, I'd try DirecTV (satellite) support.  (I believe there used to be a Sunday Ticket support number or chat link, but I don't see that now.)  In the past they also didn't automatically qualify everyone living in an apartment, since some could get DirecTV (by mounting the dish on a balcony if that balcony faced in the right direction), but that may have changed.

bill4002

ACE - Scholar

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

Usually, high rises are automatically included for NFL Sunday ticket streaming, the problem is when you live in townhouse apartments design a one or two-story, they probably feel you can mount a satellite dish on those types of units. Your only option is to call up Direct tv and ask why your apt complex was excluded from purchasing NFL Sunday ticket.

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.