Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

• 

8 Messages

Sun, Dec 5, 2021 5:42 PM

Other Streaming Not Buffering

In response to previous comment.  Direct TV streaming is the only one buffering and lagging, for me.  My Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ does not buffer or lag.

Have reset Samsung TV (device) and accomplished all the "fix actions" save for connecting directly (RJ45), which is not currently feasible - router is upstairs, TV is downstairs.

• 

170 Messages

10 months ago

I looked at Fubo ... They're competitively priced but it seems they tend to drop channels quickly when agreement negotiations break down.

I could go with their basic package for $64.95 and all I would lose is A&E and History channels. However, HBO Max would be an additional cost @ $14.95 instead of the $5.00 I pay with my DTV.

On the over-all i would save $20 a month and lose a few channels I watch but the big one for me was the History Channel.

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

g_mingolelli

Watching tv should be relaxing, watching with Direct TV and the Samsung app is not relaxing.

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

I stream via Fire Stick. My DirecTV stream (Only platform that carries my regional sports network) picture quality consistently  jumps between HD/4K quality and blurry fuzz! I have download speeds of 121 and upload speeds of 7.4. App is updated, has been deleted and re-downloaded. ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

• 

170 Messages

8 months ago

DirectTV Stream finally corrected the issues with the Samsung TV App. The last update was about 3 weeks ago, I agree it's been painful to use the service for the previous 5 months but at the moment the App is working fine.

If you're using another device, I can't say what is having glitch problems.

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.3K Messages

8 months ago

I love how people still reply even when they don't have anything to add for help.

@Jjdewald Do you have a newer firestick that can disable HDR? If not u can go into the Firestick settings and change HDR to adaptive. I use a firestick and set it to 1080p and that really sharpens the pic. If you have a 4k tv with HDR--disable the HDR on the TV as well.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I’m have the pixel breakup now. Happens when I change channels. I spent 54 minutes with DirectStream chat and it did not get resolved. BUT it doesn’t happen when I use Airplay. Crazy. Download speeds are good. No issue with Sling, Prime, or Peacock. Next level tech will call Monday 07/18/23

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.