Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

B

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 6, 2021 1:14 PM

Resume On Demand program

How do I resume what I was watching On Demand?  Started a show yesterday and no option to pick up where I left off, now have to start from the beginning and of course cannot fast forward.  Serious flaw if this is not an option and would be cause for me to cancel.

Ludwick577

• 

534 Messages

3 m ago

I think under my library there is a continue watching option under the recorded.

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

On demand is different than recorded programs in your library. On demand resume feature is absolute crap...nothing like getting towards the end of a program, getting disconnected and having to start over. major flaw!

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 m ago

Those options  decided by the networks not directv if you go to charter or Comcast etc you will have the same situation. 

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

The option to fast forward is absolutely determined by networks but with EVERY OTHER SERVICE, streaming or cable, I am able to resume an On Demand program from where I left off.  Direct TV Stream has a long way to go to be a valid competitor 

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

There’s even a resume button but when you click on it it does nothing. I’ve found a work around though…if the network has their own app, their on demand resume functionality works. They may also allow you to fast forward after watching a couple commercials. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.