Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

P

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 8, 2022 8:20 PM

stop working on my ipad mini

I can load the app and it loads all the channels in the guide.  The big problem I am having is you click on a channel and it won't load.  It tells me that it ran into an issue and to try again later.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times.  I have restarted my device after each install.  Anyone else run into this issue???

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

42.8K Messages

Il y a 17 d

Do you have other steaming devices? Is DirecTV Stream working OK on those devices?

What sort of internet service do you have?  Download speed?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 2 d

I am having same exact issue...reinstalled app several times, updated IOS for Ipad, restarted, etc.  Video never loads.  Worked fine until May update so pretty sure its a bug in the current version.  Have At&t 100 mbps download so if its internet issue, then At&t internet is flawed...lol.   Hopefully, next update will fix this issue since I haven't been able to use app for over a month.

Tiger593

• 

239 Messages

Il y a 1 j

Most likely this issue is being caused by a bug there have been quite a few bugs sense their big update.  The best thing you can do is contact customer service and tell them the more people that report this issue the faster it will be fixed!  Just be patient sometimes it takes them a while to find and fix these issues!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.