Please pardon our dust while we are making some changes to our DIRECTV Community Forum. Starting Thur. 10/06, this site will be read-only until changes are completed on Fri. 10/07. Thank you for your patience.

D

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 23, 2022 5:03 PM

Upgraded Directv package and now cannot login over ROKU

I upgraded my Directv streaming package from an older ATT package to the new Choice package.  I merged the account on ATT website so I have the same login credentials.  I can login in to Directv streaming on every device except ROKU sticks.  The ROKU Directv App just says that the credentials are not recognized.

I have removed the app and reinstalled in - same outcome.

JAL123

Mentor

• 

101 Messages

13 d مضت

It may have to do with the merged credentials.  Don’t know if you can “unmerge” but I’d start there.   Then, change the user ID and password for the stream account and see if that works. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

12 d مضت

I have no way to unmerge credentials at ATT.  The user ID is an email address, mandated by both, and ATT uses both mine and my wife's email address for logon purposes, therefore both are already in their system.....  There has to be a way of doing this without creating another email address I have to manage!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.