Voice Control with DIRECTV STREAM
TV Is Just A Command Away
With Google Assistant, your TV experience is now better than ever. No more trying to figure out that one favorite movie with that one actor. What YOU want to watch is just Your Voice Away.
How to use google assistant
- Press the Microphone Key
- When you see a solid blue light on the remote, tell the assistant what you need like:
- “What time does Judge Judy come on?”
- “What’s on HBO?”
- “View the guide”
- “Pause, play or resume!”
- “Play Wonder Woman”
- And more!
Heads up: Google Assistant listens for up to 6 seconds. You do not need an account to use basic functions.
Get more out of Google Assistant
With the DIRECTV STREAM Remote & Google Assistant, you can control your smart home devices using Google Home and more!
You will need to set up your account and compatible Google Devices. Already have a @gmail.com email or Google Home account, sign in via the DIRECTV STREAM Box. If you do not have one, setting up is easy and you can use your own email!
- Create your google account
- Enter your First & Last Name, your preferred username or current email like your att.net email.
- Create a password.
Once you are done, sign in to your Google Account via the DIRECTV STREAM Box
Signing in with your Google Account
- Press the MIC button on your remote and say Show me my photos or Show me my calendar.
- Select Activate Your Google Assistant on the TV screen.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Read and accept the disclosures and data privacy info, then select Allow to activate the Google Assistant.
Having trouble with Google Assistant or forgot your password?
- Troubleshoot DIRECTV STREAM and Google Assistant
- Change your DIRECTV STREAM Password
- Change your Google Account Password
Note: Your DIRECTV STREAM Account and Google account will not have the same password unless you set it up that way.
Like what you see? Order DIRECTV STREAM Today!
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist