Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

afrancis430's profile

Tutor

• 

19 Messages

Fri, Oct 1, 2021 9:41 PM

Will there be a solution?

I think I’m going to term this as the “un-upgrade” - between Direct Stream (formerly AT&Ttv) for Amazon firestick users.

I posted and others have posted as well. Will Direct Stream (formally AT&Ttv) and Amazon fire stick work with each other to resolve their recent changes to the functionality and movement? I tried to move by action (forward or back) in multiple different ways, and the outcome was different for all of them - but not a single one would cleanly advance even 15 seconds. And with the new change, you can’t tell what (forwarding or rewinding) you are moving to — the old AT&T advancement would move the picture by each advancement so that you could see what you were doing (such as still in commercials or into the returned show/movie).

I’m to the point where I would gladly walk someone through the issues- even if it involves them sending a rep so that we can show them what it’s doing and how it changed. It can be difficult to explain. 

No Responses!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.