Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

C

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Aug 12, 2022 11:09 PM

Be DirecTV app

Team

We can’t utilize the DVR on the new application across multiple devices In the house. 

How long until the old application sunsets, or the new application is working properly? 

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

2分前

The old application has already been removed from the IOS App Store, so don't remove it from any devices. If you do, you won't be able to install it back onto the device again. As this is a public forum and we are customers just like you, we can't answer the second question. I'm sure in the next couple months bug fixes will be applied to the new all-in-one 'DIRECTV' application. However, this is just one of those situations where time will tell the outcome.

If you still have the older 'DIRECTV on the Go' application on your devices, press 'Continue' on the popup that shows up asking for you to upgrade to the new app. When redirected to the App Store or Google Play Store, re-enter the DIRECTV on the Go application without closing it out (ending the instance). You should be able to then enjoy the old application. 

• 

3 Messages

2分前

Thank you. I continue using the old but I’m not only getting pop ups to switch when I open the old app, I’m now getting targeted emails from DirecTV saying it’s going away soon. 

Im sure everyone else is getting the same communication. I don’t mind switching but the household relies on their phones and tablets. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.