Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DanSchelitzche's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 23, 2016 9:33 PM

Big Ten Network Login (BTN2GO)

I am trying to access BTN2GO (Big Ten Network) using my DirecTV login info and getting an error. When I click on the "Choose Provider" button and select "DirecTV" it takes me to a mostly blank white webpage that has a address of "https://entitlement.auth.adobe.com/" and on the page it says only "adobe-pass-2.26.0.2-8fba9fa".  When I click on any of the other providers it takes me to the respective sign in page for Dish, Charter, etc.

I am running Windows 10 and IE 11.  I've also tried this with Chrome and Firefox.  Same error with all of them.  When I try to login to BTN2GO with my Samsung Tablet I select DirecTV as my provider and it says "This account has no access" BEFORE I even put in my email or DirecTV password! BTN says it is a DirecTV issue. 

peds48

Expert

• 

32K Messages

Il y a 6 y

I bet you you accessed other OTT channels before with another provider? If this is the case, Adobe is caching the old credentials. Try clearing all cache and cookies from your PC and change your password on your account and try again.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.