Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

JohnnyDoe's profile
JohnnyDoe
#1 Star!
Supersonic 25!
Celestial 50!

Guru

• 

77 Messages

Saturday, February 11th, 2017 4:05 AM

Can you watch Extra Innings on mobile via the DTV app?

Anyone have the extra innings package? If so, can you watch on mobile via the DTV app?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DTV_Assist25

Associated Member

• 

288 Messages

6 years ago

@JohnnyDoe Yes, if you subscribe to the MLB Extra Innings package through Directv you will have access to MLB.tv and the mobile app. 

DTV_Assist25

Associated Member

• 

288 Messages

6 years ago

No you wouldn't watch it on the DTV app. Here is where you go for each device: 

Mobile Device: Just download: "MLB.com At Bat" app

Desktop/Laptop: Go to mlb.tv

Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS3 and PS4/AppleTV/Roku: MLB.TV app

JohnnyDoe

Guru

• 

77 Messages

6 years ago

So does the Extra Innings package include the MLB.tv as well so you can watch via the MLB.com app?

JohnnyDoe

Guru

• 

77 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for the quick replies!

DTV_Assist25

Associated Member

• 

288 Messages

6 years ago

No problem

Scholar

• 

69 Messages

6 years ago

Two things, does anyone know when MLB Extra innings becomes available?  Last year i had access to the Spring Training games.. how does auto renewal work, i had it month to month last year, does it renew the same way?

second, you can watch the extra innings channels via the DIRECTV app, this is especially useful because it would be data free on AT&T.  I did this in September last year, saving 20gb of data!

JohnnyDoe

Guru

• 

77 Messages

6 years ago

@steveymacjr You can see most of the Spring Training games as the MLB Extra Innings doesn't take effect until the start of the regular season... so watch away until then!!

You can see the schedule following this link and clicking on the 'schedule' hyperlink

https://www.directv.com/sports/mlb

Good to know you can watch some of the game via the DTV App - that's GREAT NEWS! I tuned into much of the playoffs last year and to your point definitely saved 10-15 GB of mobile data by watching data free!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I turn on any channel for Extra Innings and all I get a black screen with DirecTV on it. Yes, I have paid my bill.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.