Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

qasas99's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 20, 2018 4:42 PM

Channel Guide

My channel guide has changed and I HATE it.  How do I get the old format back.  The print on this new version is too small to read.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43.4K Messages

4 y مضت

There's a very long thread about this topic, so you're not alone.  DirecTV posted this update today ....

Hello Community,

I have updated the accepted solution on this thread, and also posted the update below.  I continue to share all your feedback, including the FCC and ADA concerns.  Please continue to share your feedback.

Update: 4/20/18 - The latest update I have for everyone is that it looks like the first improvements will begin rolling out as early as later next week.  The first changes will be increasing the font size, as well as changing the font color and contrast.  Please note this is only the first update, so there is more to come.  Also, as with any major update, times and dates are subject to change.  However, I promised I would share information as soon as I had it, so I wanted to let you all know.  Please keep the feedback coming.

Tim, AT&T Community Strategy

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.