Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

A

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, November 26th, 2022 3:35 PM

directv app issue

hi.i tried to watch a channel on laptops chrome and the website told me to instal the directv player.so i downloaded and installed the app butt it keeps saying to install the app.i did everything like : cleaning the cache ,history,reinstall the app,upadating chrome,disabale the antivirus but nothnig works.can you please give me an solution?bt the way,the app is videoguard.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3.7K Messages

2 months ago

The player is only needed for the DirecTV satellite service. DirecTV Stream does not use the player. Which service do you have? DirecTV satellite or DirecTV Stream the internet service?

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

i have the premier account.in website when i go to watch online, i receive this message that i mentioned.truly idk what my package is

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3.7K Messages

2 months ago

Not asking for package, but service. Do you have a DirecTV satellite subscription or internet DirecTV Stream service? They are 2 different paid subscription services.

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

i have the satellite one

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

3.7K Messages

2 months ago

Wrong forum. You need the satellite DirecTV. Moving post.

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

what should i do know

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

3.2K Messages

2 months ago

The DIRECTV website for computer users has always been an issue with the Video Guard player. Granted you have a Windows of Mac OS, you can install an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox Player and download the DIRECTV app there like you would on any ‘Android’ device. 

Additionally, you can go on each channel’s individual website and login with DIRECTV as TV provider through a handy feature called TV EVERYWHERE. You’ll be given Live and on-demand of that channel. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.