Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

timbuk2okc's profile
timbuk2okc
100% warp speed!
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

33 Messages

Fri, Apr 23, 2021 12:53 AM

Foxsportsgo.com out of commission?

Just noticed today I cannot view anything on my laptop or my firestick using DirecTV log in credentials.  Worked fine last weekend and the 52 weeks before that.  On the firestick, it says Video Not Available.  On my laptop it loads the previews and program guide, but when you click on anything it's just blank.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

752 Messages

2 years ago

Fox sold off its Regional Sports Network interest to Bally Sports.  The old apps are supposed to work for a transitional period while Bally gets its infrastructure out to provide its own.  See https://www.foxsports.com/midwest/story/bally-sports-midwest-faq-031721

But I have heard reports off and on of people having issues since the March 31st transition.  When I tried it just now, I initially got a an error "something_INVALID", backed up to the provider selection and tried again, got an error, backed up again, tried and it all went through and I got video.  I am a U-verse subscriber (vs a DirecTV subscriber) but it should work about the same.

timbuk2okc

Scholar

• 

33 Messages

2 years ago

Yep, after 30 minutes of frustration it started working again.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.