Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

davidbk's profile
davidbk
Citizenship 1
Helpful 2
Helpful 1
Administrator

Administrator

• 

35 Messages

Fri, Sep 18, 2015 8:29 PM

Closed

I can't sign in to the NFL Sunday Ticket app.

I’m having trouble signing in to the NFL Sunday Ticket app. What should I do?

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T or DIRECTV employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's or DIRECTV's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davidbk

Administrator

• 

35 Messages

7年前

If you are having problems signing into the NFL Sunday Ticket app on your phone, tablet, or console, there are a few things that you do to resolve the issue.

Please refer to NFL SUNDAY TICKET to learn more about the possible reasons behind this issue and troubleshooting steps that you can use.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stude54

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7年前

You should have received 2 emails. One is the notification to let you know your account was accessed just in case it was not you. The other one has a temporary passwoord usually 6 numbers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

I'm Having problems logging into NFL Sunday Tickett Andriod App. I can login into DirectTV app

using the user name and password for att.net login but when I try to login to sunday ticket it say's it can't find any user with that user name password. I have tried calling DirectTV and ATT . They reset my password but still samething. I'm lost PLEASE HELP

Sky456

Former Employee

• 

889 Messages

7年前

Usually the NFL ST app isn't ready until the official first game of NFL ST which will be this Sunday the 13th. If you still have a problem that day logging in then DTV or ATT should be able to get it escalated for more in depth troubleshooting or reset the entire account.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

When I try to log in on my iPad or my phone it doesn't recognize the email/password. I know I'm entering the information correctly. Any advice?
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

43K Messages

7年前

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

Hi,

The previously referenced post mentioned a couple of work arounds.

Wait until the first Sunday
update your app
Contact Directv customer support

None of the above issues resolved the problem for me. Unable to use the Sunday Ticket via mobile device is extremely frustrating.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7年前

I'm having the same issue, ATT chat service couldn't help fix it. Anyone get a fix yet?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7年前

I'm ready to cancel all my services and sign back up as a new customer.  This is insanity.
I've talked to tech people in every department for both Directv and AT&T.

Either EVERYONE is completely incompetent, or it CANNOT be done.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7年前

i still can't log in.  I've spent hours on the phone with support.
It can't be fixed.
What a waste.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7年前

I signed up with directv to get NFL Sunday Ticket. I can't access my account through the AT&T site. I click on forgot passward and I get an email message that says "your password has been updated", but there is not password in the email.  I've missed the first week of NFL and am about to miss the 2nd week.  I'm on autopay or I would cancel immediately.  Help

Sky456

Former Employee

• 

889 Messages

7年前

Yikes! This has all been a mess. The best of luck to you.

There's a slim chance that getting Directv/AT&T to reset your account/password completely will work, but not every rep knows how to do this or has the ability. Try contacting AT&T/Directv by phone or by chat  where they can try and get your information escalated to the site that handles login issues: Directv Support

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4年前

I've had the same issue with the NFL Sunday Ticket app.  Error message when logging in says "It appears you do not have the Sunday Ticket programming".  I've talked to 6 different representatives and none of them can fix this.  Has anyone really had success with cancelling NFL Sunday Ticket and re-subscribing the next day?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4年前

They were just able to resolve my issue, after 7 tries.  The Direct TV Tech had to "complete my NFL Sunday Ticket order" and re-sync.  Imagine that.  Anyway, the app now works!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.