Issues with reception, online viewing, customer support portal....
Does anyone else have issues with the following?
- Reception to some channels when the weather is absolutely perfect outside?
- ESPN2, ESPNNews, CNN, etc?
- Had them out to adjust the dish multiple times and it works great for a few months until it doesn't. I'm guessing its like an oil change and needs to be done regularly. I like extra tasks.
- Viewing any channel online pops up the viewing screen from the guide (after a lengthy wait) and then stays black with no streaming? And no, there is no pop up blocker on, my rig isn't 10 years old and running Windows 95 or my ISP isn't dial up.
- I don't recall this ever working in the multiple years I've been with DirectTV- Disappointing since multiple channels don't work on the TV. See point 1.
- When using the support portal you get the "Checking your services to provide you with personalized support" pop up that just spins until you die of old age?
- When you try to reset your receiver online, as recommended, that doesn't work?
Hard to see why the masses are all moving to online media services. This has been an integrated, seamless and effective way to view affordable content both at home and online.