Ask a question
Fri, Apr 7, 2017 6:25 PM
Still not able to login to MLB.tv, any suggestions?
4 y ago
1. Make sure you have MLB Extra Innings subscription
2. Go to: https://secure.mlb.com/tv/activate/
3. Then choose the provider that you have MLB Extra Innings through which would be Directv.
4. It will prompt you to sign into your Directv account to authenticate it, so you will just type in the Email address/Password for Directv that you created.
5. Then you will have to make an account on MLB.TV, so you will just type in your Email Address and create your password.
6. Done, you can now stream MLB Games on the MLB At Bat app or on browser and other devices.
If you already created your account on MLB.TV and authenticated Directv, just download the MLB At Bat app and sign in with the Email/Password you created for MLB.TV
How can we improve?