Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

pudder's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Mar 31, 2017 4:37 PM

Multiple Logins to account to watch DirecTV

I'm a new customer.  I'm wondering what the process is for multiple logins to watch movies on different devices.  Do we all use the original login info or will each person create login information?

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

6.5K Messages

5年前

only 1 account

and only 1 stream active at a time

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5年前

So if I understand this correctly, if I'm watching a movie on my laptop for instance, no one can watch a movie on their cell phone.

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

6.5K Messages

5年前

@pudder wrote:

So if I understand this correctly, if I'm watching a movie on my laptop for instance, no one can watch a movie on their cell phone.

correct.

edit:

hhmm, might be wrong, as there no app for a laptop, thats all from the directv website

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5年前

Ok I see.  A laptop will be separate from a cell phone because the laptop doesn't use the app.  Thank you!

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

6.5K Messages

5年前

@pudder wrote:

Ok I see.  A laptop will be separate from a cell phone because the laptop doesn't use the app.  Thank you!

that i dont know

also i am dont think the laptop will allow acces to your dvr, and most likley not all channels

its kinda funny what will stream and what wont

i personally dont use those functions

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5年前

I'm still looking around the site and found some info about DirecTV Everywhere which talks about 3 devices being able to stream.  I'm going to look further.  Thank you for your help

What did you find? Sure DirectV would like extra revenue. :)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.