Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

J

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Aug 13, 2021 5:14 PM

NFL Sunday Ticket Login Issues

I am not able to access the NFL Sunday Ticket with any of the login credentials I have! I have tried to reset my user ID as well as the password, but I keep getting routed to the AT&T page. I also tried logging into the NFL Sunday Ticket app but it says I don't have the right credentials. 

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

This is so frustrating.  Worked fine in years past.

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Have tried calling multiple numbers and continue to be passed off to a new customer support number.  This may be the last year i purchase this product.

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Is there any update on this?  I have changed my email address on my ATT account but the app will still not let me sign in. It says that my email and password combination don’t exist. @DIRECTVhelp can you please give an update on if there is a work around or if the app is getting worked on?

Also, when I try to go to the nflst.Directv.com website and click existing customer, it automatically goes to sign into ATT. So I can not even get to the Sunday ticket website.  It redirects me straight to ATT which has nothing to do with sunday ticket. Very frustrating that the website can’t even work right. 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

@DIRECTVhelp I still can not login to my app on any device do you have any fix yet?

Thanks

Derek

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

You f-ing skum pieces of s#it  at DirecTV and AT&T. FCUK YOU! Fcuk you for knowing about these issues and doing nothing. FCK YOU scum 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Looks like we have a (Edited per community guidelines) on our hands guys, we all our having the same problem, had problems last year with NFL Sunday ticket and was able to get no refund and had no access all season, who has a good lawyer because they are not helping, they keep putting log in this log in that, uninstall and reinstall, make sure its the right version and let us know, we our letting you know it doesn't work, and they are not fixing it, if that's the case for me give me my money back

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I am also having the same issue. I tried redownloading the app and it is still not working! So frustrating..

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

STILL HAPPENING, it's (Edited per community guidelines)ing still happening.

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.