Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DB1330's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Nov 23, 2016 2:41 AM

The CW bad reception

Is there an issue with the CW Channel? It doesn't matter if I watch live or recorded, the signal or picture keeps cutting out
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

5 y ago

Where are you located?

Is this the only channel having this problem?  Any on-screen error message?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I'm in Valdosta GA. There are no errors popping up and it's just that channel that has this issue
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

5 y ago

Then it's like a problem with that station's feed to DirecTV.  Best to contact both the local station and DirecTV to ensure they're aware of the problem. 

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I live in Rhode Island and I'm having the same problem.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 y ago

CW is always having issues. The Flash and Legends last week and now Supergirl this week. Anything I can do?

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

40.8K Messages

5 y ago

@j619sd, contact your local station engineering manager and make sure they're aware of the issue with their signal. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

CW is terrible. They can't seem to play a show without any issues. Either the picture goes in and out, doesn't show at all, or you can't hear anything bit the commercials.  Too bad CW has a lot of the better shows like Supergirl, Supernatural, Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, etc... If the shows were offered anywhere else, I wouldn't watch CW at all. Seems like they're just too cheap to do it right. I guess CW stands for cheap way.

• 

1 Message

2 d ago

Same issues with CW ! Love the shows if I could actually watch them!!!😡only sound and flickers of frames ! All other channels are fine. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.