Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

A

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Sep 19, 2022 12:31 PM

Using direct Tv login on network apps

When trying to watch a show on a network app on fire stick you are periodically logged out of your subscription which then requires you to log back in. When trying to log in to my carrier (Direct Tv) go through the standard prompts everything appears as usual, after entering the user name and password the next page is the accept terms as usual. When you click the box to accept the terms it now takes you to the ATT website and no longer routes you back to the app as logged in. I have now not been able to use my login credentials for 2 weeks!! Someone help!

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.6K Messages

3 months ago

What apps have this issue? Do you have DIRECTV satellite or DIRECTV STREAM?

Is your login working correctly online at DIRECTV.com and in the DIRECTV app for phones/tablets?

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

USA app, direct tV satellite. Working fine in the direct tv app. It’s an issue with the routing side of direct TV inside of other apps when logging in. 

detuch254

ACE - New Member

• 

2.6K Messages

3 months ago

You’d be surprised. That’s actually an issue with USA’s app and not DIRECTV since other login apps do work with your DIRECTV credentials. Try to contact USA NETWORK about it.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.