Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

D

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 23, 2022 12:31 AM

why does my dvd record lots of programs without any input from.

Going to my list menu I notice dozens of recordings that I neither requested or want.  I have to wade thru all of them to find the few programs that I did request to be recorded.

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

443 Messages

7 d مضت

What device are you using to stream your Directv Streaming service?  And your DVR doesn't just record shows on its own.  Someone would have had to set them to record. Are you sure that someone didn't accidentally set up to record some shows it could have easily been done on the remote?

• 

2 Messages

6 d مضت

I'm using the DTV standard box + tpLink router.  No one is requesting all these programs to be recorded, but I will again check(no kids in house :)

thanks for answering.

Ludwick577

ACE - New Member

• 

2.1K Messages

6 d مضت

Wrong forum. This is the Dtv Stream forum---not satellite.  I moved it into the Dtv satellite forum.

(edited)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

1.7K Messages

6 d مضت

@Ludwick577 I think the OP is talking about stream service. Stream does offer a set top box, so “DTV standard box + tpLink router” could be stream.

Tiger593

ACE - New Member

• 

443 Messages

5 d مضت

@deltalimakilo  to clarify are you a Directv Streaming Customer or are you a Directv Satellite customer just so we have the correct information?

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.