DIRECTV is the only place to enjoy NFL SUNDAY TICKET!
NFL SUNDAY TICKET allows you to watch your favorite NFL games every Sunday on your TV, mobile device or computer.
Go all out by upgrading to the NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX for exclusive access to RED ZONE CHANNEL® (Ch. 703) and FANTASY ZONETM (Ch. 704).
This page will help you add NFL SUNDAY TICKET, get you logged into the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app, troubleshoot common issues and get you ready for the NFL 2021 regular season from September 12, 2021 to January 1, 2022, on Ch. 701-719.
How to watch NFL SUNDAY TICKET...
Add NFL SUNDAY TICKET
With a text message:
Do you already have DIRECTV? Use the smartphone listed on your DIRECTV account and text the word SPORTS to 223322.
Then, reply with NFL SUNDAY TICKET or MAX to confirm the package you want to activate.
- Sign in to Account Overview.
- Select My Programming.
- Select Activate Now next to NFL SUNDAY TICKET or NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX.
- Follow the prompts to complete.
With the myATT app
- Sign in to myAT&T and Choose My DIRECTV.
- Select Manage Package.
- Scroll to My Add-ons and select Add or remove channels.
- Under Sports, select Add next to NFL SUNDAY TICKET or NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX.
- Select Continue to review your changes, then Submit order.
Log into NFL SUNDAY TICKET app
If you're having trouble logging in:
- Make sure you have the right info and try signing in again.
If you have DIRECTV® with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, you can use your directv.com email or user ID (not a myATT email address) to sign in.
- If you're still locked out, make sure your streaming device and your NFL SUNDAY TICKET app are both up-to-date.
You can verify this by uninstalling and reinstalling the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app. Then, sign in again.
- If you're still having issues, please login to your account online. If it allows you to login, please try to uninstall the app and install it again.
- If not, try resetting your password.
Once you're given a temporary password, please follow the instructions in the email to change your temporary password to a permanent one in Google Chrome browser. After 10 minutes, try to sign intothe app again with your new permanent password.
- If you still need help, chat with an agent with the Chat available button at the bottom right of the DIRECTV Support page. Agents are available daily (from 7 am – 2 am EST / 6 am – 1 am CST).
Note: For your security, we’ll lock your account after 7 unsuccessful attempts.