Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Zero signal levels on 103

I have two receivers HD-DVR and a plain HD. Both receivers have excellent signals on all satelites, except 103 which reads 0 across the board on all transmitters. This issue has only occured yesterday, and I now get the searching for satelite signal 771 on the majority of my HD channels. Does anyone

Question

HD-DVR to Network

Is there a real benefit to having your HD DVR connected to your home network? I have the HR22 100.

Question

CBS Chicago

Audio drops out repeatedly on my CBS feed. That's the only channel, so it's not my setup. In addition to the show I'm watching, it happens during the commercials and is extremely frustrating. FIX THIS DTV!

Question

Recording a show on one channel while watching live tv at the same time

For some reason, I'm not able to record a show at the same time that I'm watching live TV. I recieve the message "Live TV Conflict". What am I doing wrong?

Question

Another caller ID question

When I got directv, I didnt have caller ID.....After getting the service, the caller ID doesnt work. I have a wireless phone jack plugged into the receiver. Couyld that have anything to do with it????

Question

HD Pay Per View error 732

I just joined Directv last month and I'm having issues ordering pay per view. I don't have a phone line or internet connection setup to my receiver but my installer said I just have to go online to order movies.I've done this twice and each time the movie looks like it's recording but when I view I

Question

Need SYLVANIA LC420SS8 code

does anyone know if there is a remote code for a SYLVANIA LC420SS8, I have a RC32 remote. I picked up a universal Learning remote (Not really set up for a DVR) and got a few functions going then I did a backward search and came up with the code 10187 but the code will not work on my RC32 remote, doe

Question

copys of all local channels... how do I fix this?

I have 2 channel 5's, 2 channel 12's etc etc. I have 2 dish's and I am assuming that both are now reveiving local programming. This is only on my newer receiver though, the HD DVR. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Question

Split line for normal receivers?

I have a 4x8 multiswitch and a slimline 5 dish. All my output lines are being used. I would like to split one of my lines running to two standard boxes. I tried a 1x2 splitter but lost signal on one of the tvs. Maybe I didn't use the right splitter? What do I need to get it to work without me having

Question

no audio after rewinding sometimes (and mini guide bug)

Hi,I have had my R-15 for over two years now and the bug where you get no audio sometimes when going into play after rewinding has still not been fixed. Will it ever? Is there a workaround like waiting for X amount of seconds on pause before pressing play? I haven't found it yet.Also, will they ever

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.