Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Receiver re-boots by its self.

Not every time, but enough to make me contact you. The receiver re-boots even when the electric pwoer has not been turned off.We to have the problem with the sound and pixelation on CBS and pixelelation on USA

Question

Receiver re-boots by its self.

Not every time, but enough to make me contact you. The receiver re-boots even when the electric pwoer has not been turned off.We to have the problem with the sound and pixelation on CBS and pixelelation on USA

Question

Lip Sync issue

New DTV subscriber here, but seeing some major audio sync issues tonight. Mainly on CBS. I have a HD22 via HDMI to my TV. I still have my old cable dvr as I haven't returned it yet, and it is fine via HDMI. So that means it's either the DVR or DTV. Seems like a lot of people post similar issues -- a

Question

directv d11 and d12

Will the directv rf remote control (rc64) with antenna kit work onmy directv d11 and d12? if so, how do I connect the antennain the back? it does not seem to have an rf terminal in the back.If this one won't work, is there any directv rf remote that will?I also would like to know how to changethe re

Question

New IR Remote - "OFF" button doesn't work

Just bought two new IR remotes. One works, no problems; the other, all buttons work except the "OFF" button which will not turn off the HR-22 or the TV. Any ideas or is it just a defective unit? Thanks.

Question

HD Channels not working

Everytime I change the channel to a HD channel my HD receiver resets. I can watch the SD channels. I've checked all the cables going to the receiver and TV, and they're all connected right.Can somebody please help me with this.

Question

Even Numbered Transponder Problem

I live in an apartment complex with a master dish on top of the roof. We have a DirectTV Plus+ DVR (R16) unit in the living room and a normal Receiver (D12-100) in the bedroom. They are routed to the TVs via-coaxial cables. (I have tested the cables on the unit and they are in working order.)This af

Question

Thoughts on my installation

Hi everyone,I appreciate everyone's help that led up to my install. I thought the least I could do was respond with my experience and impressions now that it's installed. First, I'll start with my overall impressions of the system -- I have the SWM 3 dish, and quality wise, I'm pleased. It is about

Question

What cables to have on hand.

Is there any way of knowing what cables I should have on hand to change my TV's to HD. I have 2 new Sony HD Bravia TV's...one will be hooked up to whatever DTV brings as a HD DVR...the other TV will be whatever HD receiver they bring (I will also use a modulator from this set to a SD TV). Will I be

Question

NEED CODE FOR LG TV AND INSTRUCTIONS TO PROGRAM REMOTE

THANK YOU KDOG for your help. Last time the remote for the DVR was programmed was when it was installed 4 years ago by an installation technician. Would anyone be able to help with instructions to put in some codes for an LG television?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.