Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

NEED CODE FOR LG TV AND INSTRUCTIONS TO PROGRAM REMOTE

THANK YOU KDOG for your help. Last time the remote for the DVR was programmed was when it was installed 4 years ago by an installation technician. Would anyone be able to help with instructions to put in some codes for an LG television?

Question

HR21 & HR22 reseting on their own..

Gone to several service calls on these receivers and sit down with customer and the receiver will reset to load up screen on its own??? Then go thru load up and be missing the locals.. Temp running around 113Deg. to 128Deg. Any ideas?

Question

Remote works randomly

I just got a HR22 HD DVR installed today and moved my HD receiver to another room. The remote control is the same as the old one for the HD receiver. I had problems with the old remote not working and in the AM would have to hold the guide button for up to a couple minutes for the guide to come up o

Question

NEED REMOTE CONTROL CODE FOR LG TV

NEED A REMOTE CONTROL CODE FOR A 47" LGTELEVISION

Question

Screen goes blank (black or blue) on the hour, every hour

Anyone else have a problem like this? My screen goes blank (black or blue) on the hour, every hour. It only does this on my local ABC and NBC and usually lasts 1-2 seconds.Anyone have any idea where the problem on this lies? Should I call Directv and have them look into this? My local ABC and NBC ar

Question

PIXEL FREAKING- SEARCHING FOR SIGNAL

Hey, recently I have had bad pixel freaking, plus stalling, going black, etc. Tech has: moved dish-realigned, changed multi-switch, changed all the cable ends, reset, look at all the signals blah , blah. He is genuinely stumped. He is going to call tech support tomorrow. Anything he or I should be l

Question

Remote DVR scheduling

Via the Direct TV website, I have scheduled several shows for recording. Is there any way to confirm, from a remote location, that they have been scheduled?

Question

Can't get surround sound through HR-21 Optical Audio

I tried setting up my Onkyo HT-5100 system yesterday and here are my connection details:HR-21 - HDMI and Optical Audio to Onkyo receiverPS3 - HDMI and Optical Audio to Onkyo receiverOnkyo receiver - HDMI to Samsung LN46A650 TVI have set the Dolby Digital output on the HR21 to on, and I have checked

Question

About 771

This morning while watching a delay of CBS Sunday Morning the 771 message popped up and stayed. Could not get it to go off. And after a few min. it went to screen saver. The show was on OTA. Why does 771 pop up when watching OTA? This seems to be happening more & more frequently.

Question

CBS constant signal breakup in Cleveland (WOIO)

While watching football on Sundays, I've been noticing constant signal loss during the broadcasts. Basically the picture freezes/pixelates and the audio makes a garbled/jerky sound (similar to how a scratched DVD behaves when playing). This occurs about 1-2 times a minute and makes it very difficult

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.