Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Software download error

When I turn on the receiver the screen shows "New Software Found" and takes about 5 minutes before an error message pops up and says "Try again, open door on the front and press the reset button". This turns off the receiver but it starts up again and goes through the same sequence. None of the butt

Question

B Band converter and the H21

Direct TV just send me a H21 and during setup both Sat 103's failed.No B band converter was in the box. Is one required for the H21?

Question

Direct TY D10-300 reciever remote code

Unable to control receiver from Panasonic universal remote

Question

Can I install another line with already having service?

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out. I just finished my basement and plan on putting an additional TV down there. Right now I have 2 TV's hooked up to Direct TV and I plan on getting a box for the 3rd one. However, Is there an easy way to convert the line I already have, so that I can hook up the

Question

Zinwell WB 68 multi-switch

I am having seemingly random channel/transponder signal deficits: At different times I will get a "searching for satellite" message on a particular channel or a number of disparate channels. When that happens, and I run the tests, a satellite transponder is invariably hitting on "every other" one. T

Question

Loss of Signal - 771 Error

I have an H20 rcvr that works for about 15-20 minutes and then loses the signal. If I reset (red button) or do a hard boot (pwr unplug) it will then run again for a short period. When it functions, I can see that my satellote signal strength (101 degrees) for all transponders is 90-100 (1-32). I hav

Question

771 on many channels

All of a sudden I noticed that on many channels I was getting the 771 message. If I push the reset button, then I get those channels. I do this on a daily basis. We have two other TV that have boxes (1 HD and 1 reg) and they never have problems! What is going on? and what do I do? The guy who instal

Question

Troubleshooting

I'm experiencing a signal issue which is causing me to have a black screen

Question

how to block titles on screen

i have kids and want to block titles showing onscreen for adult movies. Also, is there a way to remove channels like adult or others from the guide so we dont have to go through all channels we dont have.

Question

Connecting RF only VCR to H20-600

I recently upgraded one of my receivers from model Standard - D10-200 to model HD - H20-600. How do I connect the H20-600 to my VCR (which only has a RF input)? The D10-200 had a connection called "Output to TV" that was used to connect the VCR but the H20-600 doesn't have that connection.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.