Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Audio Distortion and Pixilization on HD CBS Channel Only

I have been getting allot of sound distortion and some picture pixilization just on the local HD CBS channel (19) here in the Cleveland, Ohio area. There seem to be quite a few people having this problem based upon the response I received to a similar post I made on another high definition forum. Is

Question

more space

is it possible to buy an external hard drive and connect it to your receiver an transfer your recordings to it? or if you can't transfer recordings can just record to an external hard drive?

Question

code

need a remote code for a planar tv

Question

transferring recordings to dvd

Can someone please tell me the fastest and easiest way to transfer my dvr recordings to a dvd. I have a hr20-700.

Question

Shows are missing (blank) from the Guide

I just had a HR22-100 installed in my bedroom the other day but the guy who came to my house said that he wasn't able to hook up a second line to my satellite because of the snow on my roof (too dangerous) so I just have one line hooked up to the #2 B-Band (this is how he installed it, anyway). I kn

Question

Invalid Access Card

I am having trouble with my Access Card registering and have to "reboot" my receiver and re-insert my access card . Sometimes this works and sometimes not. For the last 2-3 weeks I have had a problem with my picture on TV going off for a second or two and then reappearing as if the signal was lost f

Question

Closed Caption

I have closed captions turned on; cannot term themoff TV (Pioneer HD5050) user's manual/TV dialog says that the TV does not control "cc" in present configuration.Directv remote control has no "cc" that I can find. Would like to have "cc" when mute is selected.If that's not possible, how do I turn of

Question

Need a remote code for an akia tv

Hi I have an Akia HDTV Model # LTC2715 I been trying to manually program the remote but all the codes on directv.com for an RC 32 white universal directv remote don't work. I tried to code search but the remote functions are not working properly & that would be fine but no buttons turn the tv off or

Question

Audio Static when Switching to HD Channels

When I switch from one channel to an HD channel on my receiver it makes a real "static" sound. I've switched HDMI cables and the problem still occurs. When I use the same HDMI cables on my DVD player, I don't experience any problems. Component cables and RCA sound don't create the static sound, so I

Question

Best way to setup OTA

I live in the second biggest city in Georgia but for some reason DirecTV does not provide local stations. Was told when I signed up that I would have no trouble getting a waiver for DNS. NOT! So now I guess I am going to need some sort of antenna on my roof. I would like to have the antenna hooked o

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.