Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Working in two rooms, not working 2 others

I have Directv in 4 rooms of my home. Last night we had a lot of rain/ice/snow. Problem is the satellite is now working in my bedroom and playroom, but not in the living room and another bedroom. Both of those tv's say they are searching for satellite signal. I have tried resetting both units and bo

Question

VIZEO V022L remote ctrl code?????????

Unable to Program Direct TV remote for TV functions. Codes listed do not work for this model TV. Does anybody know correct code for this model?

Question

No Channels/No Cellphone

I changed my service today with directv, but when I got home, I have no channels. (Error 721). Problem is wife took cell phone, so I have no way to call in. I have tried resetting the boxes about 10x each, but no change (button and cord on resets). When I log into my online account and try to reset

Question

NO SOUND!

Don't know if the boys were coding again but I came home to no sound on the receiver. Picture was fine. Red Buttoned it and it came back. ????

Question

1080P

Just got a new 1080P LCD TV. I notice my current DirecTV Box is only 1080i. Are there any DirecTV boxes that are 1080P?

Question

Having some issues

After having my TV and receiver off for about 4 hours, I attempted to turn it back on and was told to unplug it for one minute and then try again because of some error. Since then, it has not worked; it goes through the start-up, then turns off, then comes back with "diagnostic test," which is follo

Question

HR21 Goes into standby mode during the night.

My HR21 seems to go into standby mode during the night. The following day when I turn my TV on, the receiver is still powered on and tuned to the same channel as the night before, but the screen is black and there is no sound. Pressing guide and select brings the picture and sound in. This doesn't h

Question

Searching for satellite 2

I have a R22-200 DVR receiver which is installed in my motorhome with only one LNB connected.Whenever I arrive at a new location I go through the following procedure: connect to power turn on the receiver Start the dome searching for a satelliteWhen this is done and a satellite is located, the rece

Question

NO RECENT SEARCHES AVAILABLE

I have been having this problem for months and I get the same answer from cust.service...our technicians are aware of the problem and are working on this issue.....SINCE JULY 24TH!!!!!!! Give me a break! I hit menu, then select for shows, then recent searches, and the list shows up but all 25 listed

Question

Need code for Mintek tv

does anybody know a code that works for mintek? ive tried 2 codes that the receiver gave me and both dont work.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.