Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Iwave Jumbo Remote - Need Code

Hi, i have a new iwave jumbo remote for granny.codes are 200-217 - none work.code search doesnt work either.any suggestions? thanls

Question

Remote code for DVD

I have a Sony CD/DVD player - model DVP-NS601HP which I am trying to program into my RC64 remote.I have tried both the AV1 and the AV2 positions with code 20533. In both positions my remote turns the TV on/off but has no effect on the DVD player.What else can I try?Thanks,asher

Question

Directv Remote light blinks twice

Hi,Recently, my Directv remote has ceased to function. I have it programmed to my TV, along with the receiver. When I try to turn on the TV or the receiver from the remote (with the switch set to DTV), the light blinks once (feint), and then twice very brightly, and does not do anything. Same way wi

Question

Losing Signal with light rain

Since Fox News has switched to HD, I lose the signal with the onset of rain showers. Even high clouds with no rain can cause HD channels to pixelate. With a steady rain all HD signals drop or pixilate badly, and with a heavy rain ALL signals drop completely. The dish has not been re-aimed since it w

Question

Audio stutter on UHD channel 74

Started noticing it last night on Spy Game every 3 or 4 minutes minutes. Now, about 12 hours later, I am noticing it on UHD every 10 minutes or so. Anyone else? If it's a signal issue on my end, I wonder what satellite and transponder number Universal HD is on?

Question

DVR Capacity increase?

In the last few days the capacity of my DVR seems to magically doubled. Is it magic or a software update?

Question

Transfer DVR recordings to new HD DVR

I just upgraded from a Directv DVR to the HD DVR....the installer told me that he heard that you can transfer the recordings from my old DVR to the new one by use of the USB port on the back. Has anyone heard of this? Is this possible and how would I do it, if it is.Jerry

Question

Prioritizer Issue Scheduler not finding programs

For T101HD My number one program series at top of my Priority list is "Friday Night Lights".My wife noticed we were not getting new episodes. So I pulled the Priority cue and noticed no episodes to record. Selected episodes and the only episode referenced was a program from 10/3. Checked the quide a

Question

HD-DVR Receiver only recognizes 1 tuner

Both co-axial cables are hot, when I switch them on the back of the receiver, I get tuner 1 to have a strong signal with no signal on tuner 2. I have tried everything in satellite setup. I have a Slimline 5 satellite, with Multiswitch, and the box to click "Single" or "Dual" tuners is grayed out, an

Question

Program Remote to mute, volume, on/off new TV

I am unable to program Directv remote to operate new TV. I have tried all codes and also code search mode as listed on screen fron D*. Is there another code that I could use? All is well except for programing D* remote to control TV.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.