Learn about the packages and offers we have for you!

DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM have several packages available to make you the ultimate TV fan. Whether you're looking for the best combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle and news at a great price or all of your sports, we've got what you need!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(1)
M

Accepted Solution

Gemini Problems

I am on my second Gemini unit and I still have the same problem. On start up, about 3 to 4 times a week, I only get audio, no picture.  The picture is blank or some  partial picture.  I do not get any error codes.  I have to hit the Red reset button and that brings the picture b

Question

Join the latest conversations...

(69)
No complete scheduled recording AFTER down satellite???

I have a continuing problem. When my satellite goes out during a storm, even for a minute, it is causing an interruption in my scheduled recordings afterwards. It always happens to the recordings scheduled on the channel that the tv was tuned to and sometimes happens to all of the other channels as

Question

Max app provider login not working

Max app suddenly not working with DirecTV stream provider login ! Tech support supposedly working on it but it’s been 2 days out so far. Anyone else experiencing this?

Question

Local NBC affiliate in Baton Rouge

I activated Direct TV Streaming today and out that our local NBC station is not available because their contract expired. The Olympics start today and it’s not available. Does anyone know when it will be? I’ve got 14 days to cancel and move to You Tube TV.

Question

FALSE PROMISES AND POOR SERVICE

I switched to DirecTV in September 2023, at this time I was offered a $200 gift card (cause who doesn't like free money). Ha - that was a joke. I never received an email notification nor gift card, even after calling 3 times. At work they call me the "Receipts Lady" because I document EVERYTHING. Ne

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.