Do you need some help resolving some issues with your DIRECTV service?

If so, you’re in the right place.

Are you experiencing a DIRECTV outage? Are you seeing errors on your screen? Is your video streaming acting up? Are you losing service or signals? Are you running into issues with the DIRECTV Everywhere app? We’ve collected all of our best support content in one place for you to use to resolve all of your DIRECTV concerns!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest DIRECTV solutions...

(11)
A

Accepted Solution

closed captions moved to top on screen

Just today the closed captions are appearing on the top of screen instead of bottom. This only happens on shows I recorded. The live tv shows the closed captions are on the bottom as usual. I have tried unplugging for several minutes but that did not fix.

Question

Accepted Solution

Whole home not working

whole home feature suddenly stopped working

Question

Accepted Solution

Whole Home DVR Service

I cancelled my Advanced Receiver DVR service today ($10/mon recording charge) but was told by a supervisor I must continue paying $3/mon for Whole Home DVR service to watch recordings on multiple receivers (although I have their Genie wireless). Does this make any sense to anyone…it doesn’t to me!

Question

Accepted Solution

Question on centralized DVR and clients/app on all TV locations

Let me try to lay the scenario out the least confusing way of what I want to accomplish. My old home had an HDDVR with 2 genie clients using a standalone wireless bridge. Honestly, the range on the wireless bridge was awful and I had to install the bridge in a middle room that didnt even use a cli

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Streaming channels are missing, as compared to my satellite listing and the online DIrectv channel guide

Have had Directv Premier (satellite) at this address for almost 2 decades and have dealt with the weather blackouts. Recently replaced a TV with one that has the Google TV system in it, so decided to try Streaming. Downloaded the app and logged in and it works well. What I have noticed, however, is

Question

Join the latest DIRECTV conversations...

(103)
Directv on LG TV

My housesitter is cyberphobic, so I need to only play Directv from my set-top box whenever she's here. When I set it up this way, it works fine until I choose to play a program that has been recorded on the Directv DVR. When I select which recording to play, the HDMI input changes and I get a "no si

Question

When satellite switches to streaming it buffers too much.

Only Fox channel seems to switch to streaming and the others are ok and don't stream. How can I stop this buffering which is annoying which happens a lot when watching Fox. My internet speed is 50 megs/sec.  The other channels come in fine while on satellite signal. Is there a way to adjust th

Question

AccuWeather DVR App

AccuWeather DVR app is not loading. when you select it from the list it just hangs up.  All other apps are working, I have re-booted my receiver it still does not work. 

Question

Local channels not available on DirecTV anymore?

Hello. I have 3 HR24 receivers. I have a DTV package that includes local channels, as well as the entertainment and sports packages.  This has been verified by DTV's customer service reps over the phone. The local channels are channels 2 to 69.  It includes stations like FOX, NBC, ABC,

Question

Hot HDMI arc /unit into TV

Why is my HDMI unit that plugs into my 2 TV's get so HOT! One is hotter than than other? Also my TV's  BOTH #! Freeze ,  #2 Sometimes blurry doing sports , #3 changes channels & #4 search intermittently mostly during after 8pm? I checked internet today & I have 32.15 Mbps. I see

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.