Do you need some help resolving some issues with your DIRECTV service?

If so, you’re in the right place.

Are you experiencing a DIRECTV outage? Are you seeing errors on your screen? Is your video streaming acting up? Are you losing service or signals? Are you running into issues with the DIRECTV Everywhere app? We’ve collected all of our best support content in one place for you to use to resolve all of your DIRECTV concerns!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest DIRECTV solutions...

(11)
C

Accepted Solution

HR44 Software Update 6/4 0x1ab7

Hello everyone. My HR44 had a software update on 6/4/2024 0x1ab7 When you hit menu and get into the what's on now or playlist section I see that the color has changed from black to navy blue it looks like. Not sure why the changed the color and was wondering if anybody else's changed too.

Question

Accepted Solution

Watching stuff saved in my library on my computer/laptop

I am travelling in the coming months and I keep seeing it is possible to watch programs I have recorded on my dvr at home. I am trying to figure out how to do that? I keep coming across a bunch of different posts but they keep confusing me. Can someone please walk me through what I need to do to do

Question

Accepted Solution

Help Programming DTV RC remote for TCL TV

Need help programming DTV remote for a TCL TV. I have a TCL 65Q550G TV, a HR54/500 box and a RC65RX remote. I have gone thru and read damn near every post about this in the forums as well, can't find anything that will work.  I have tired every TCL and dynex TV remote code I could find, none

Question

Accepted Solution

RCA Roku TV remote won’t pair

I have an RCA Roku TV. The model number is rtru6527-us. I have gone through all of the codes and it will not pair with the genie mini remote

Question

Accepted Solution

Move my Genie 2 Model HS17-500 to another room

Simply put, could I move my 'tower' to another room myself. My mom doesn't like the 'noise' it makes during the night when sleeping and she gets nervous. Can I move that 'tower' to my kitchen t.v.. Is it that simple to do or do I need a tech?  Will I have to make any 'set-up' changes to the ki

Question

Join the latest DIRECTV conversations...

(89)
How do I cancel my service??

I had your service through AT&T which was canceled on March 5, 2024. I moved from that address on March 1, 2024. All the equipment was returned to AT&T, at their direction, on March 18, 2024; therefore, I have had no ability to use your service. I just received your bill to my new address fo

Question

Unordered "upgrade" and extension of programming agreement

One of my Genie Minis quit working on 6/12/24. The DirecTv technician arrived the next day (6/13/24) to replace it under my DirecTv Basic Protection Plan ($8.99/month).   This morning (6/14/24) I received an email from DirecTv that included "You are enrolled in DIRECTV Protection Plan Pre

Question

TruTV and TCM on my accounts

On my bill history, it states that I removed TCM and TruTV. These are part of my package and I never removed them. Please reinstate them back to my account.

Question

DVR in Ecuador

I am told that there are no current options for a DVR for my pending service in Ecuador. Is this correct? What are the alternatives?

Question

Different channels on DirecTV app through Roku than DirecTV app through Sony

For so me reason I seem to be able to access The Movie Channel HD (553) and The Movie Channel Xtra HD (555) when accessing the DirecTV app through ROKU. I don't get these channels when accessing the DirecTV app through my Sony smart TV.  Does anyone know why?  All devices are signed in un

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.