Do you need some help resolving some issues with your DIRECTV service?

If so, you’re in the right place.

Are you experiencing a DIRECTV outage? Are you seeing errors on your screen? Is your video streaming acting up? Are you losing service or signals? Are you running into issues with the DIRECTV Everywhere app? We’ve collected all of our best support content in one place for you to use to resolve all of your DIRECTV concerns!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest DIRECTV solutions...

(7)
G

Accepted Solution

Me tv toons

I was so looking forward to this channel until I saw Direct tv wasn’t gonna carry it on release. This is a channel I’d watch all the time compared to others I rarely watch so can you guys consider looking into this channel since you do have me tv?

Question

Accepted Solution

NHL Center Ice mix channel

Why isn't there an NHL Center Ice Mix channel like there is for MLB Extra Innings and NBA League pass?

Question

Accepted Solution

no signal to 4k box

have a 4k sytem, large send to small box. Lost signal from primary to 4k.  Checked spitter...found 12v +or - to spitter from main box and connected to splitter.  Return from splitter to main box fixed that one....Splitter has no out except the one that has line " In drawn to Out  &nb

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct Tv stopped recording

Hello. I record Monday Night Raw. Today I noticed it was not set up to record tonight's episode. I deleted it from the recording series manager and added it back on. It recorded 54 minutes and when I went into recording history it says I stopped it when I was not even home. I have an HR44. Never had

Question

Accepted Solution

I am getting a 771 error code

I am getting a 771 error code on both of my TV's. What happens is that DirecTV moves to the internet and continues to broadcast the picture. Is this a problem? Is my satellite dish no longer connecting with the satellite? My dish was temporarily moved to put in a new roof. Can this be the cause of s

Question

Join the latest DIRECTV conversations...

(115)
screen saver on startup

when my tvs come on after being off over night, they come on with a Directv screen saver even though there is a broadcast in the background.

Question

errors on sat 103 odd transponders with new SWM installation

I have a very old setup and have just now installed an 8 Channel SWM into it. I have an HR-24 receiver and a R-22 (HR-22 hybrid) receiver which previously each received 2 coax lines directly from the dish.  Almost everything appears to be working with the new SWM installation, except that I am

Question

Missing messages

About a month ago I stopped receiving direct tv messages on my Samsung smart tv. How can I fix this?

Question

Pairing headphones

We recently received a replacement main receiver. Before we changed our headphones were paired but since then nothing! I’ve tried going to remote controls and looking for items to pair but there isn’t anywhere to locate them. Can you help?

Question

new Gemini box, problem

I recorded a complete series of a TV show and watched them all. I deleted them but want to record the series again, same show. but now when I tell the box to RECORD SERIES it only indicates in first show of a string of shows coming up on the same day. Sometimes it gradually fills in the RECORD SERI

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.