chendrickson's profile

Scholar

• 

356 Messages

Wednesday, April 24th, 2024 2:36 PM

Error Code 49-430

I retired as an installer 12 years ago, but still do occasional trouble shooting work for friends. I have a friend who built a tiny home for his father adjacent to his home.  His father previously lived in a trailer on the same property.  They operated with separate antennas, both using SWM, friend using an HR-24 and father an H-44/500.  I wired the tiny home using a splitter out of the IRD port on the  power inserter, one splitter output going to the HR-24 and the other to the tiny home.  There is an additional splitter in the tiny home, with coax going to 2 locations, only 1 of which is used (by the H-44).  I'm getting a picture with an error message superimposed over the top saying there are too many receivers connected.  Can someone help?

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

356 Messages

5 months ago

I went back to my friend's this morning and was met with a 776 error code and a message that an upgrade was required.  I replaced the LNB model SL3S4NR2-02 with model SD2LNBR0-02 which I luckily had access to.  Problem solved!

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

5 months ago

Is the H44 displaying this error or the HR24 (or both)? This could be a bad SWM splitter, bad receiver tuner, or bad LNB. 

Scholar

• 

356 Messages

5 months ago

Just the H-44, which was working fine in the trailer.  I can try bypassing the splitters.

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

5 months ago

Yes, try bypassing them and see what happens. If the issue continues to happen, I’d say either a faulty H44 receiver or possibly bad cabling. 

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

5 months ago

@chendrickson 

Glad to hear! Enjoy. Feel free to reach back if you have any more issues.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.