Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(533)
J
Problem with DIRECTV Gemini

I installed the new Gemini, seemed very simple. The Gemini went thru the setup process, programmed the remote. Problem I have is after I turn the unit/tv off and then turn them on again the Gemini will not will not display on the tv. I have to unplug the Gemini box then plug it in again, wait to go

Question

The two blue lights

What does it mean when the two blue lights on the remote stay on and doesn't operate the box??

Question

Getting local TV channels

Recently moved too a temporary location for the next six months. About a week ago I switched the payment method to a credit card with new location.  Still getting local channels fro old location.  How long should it take to switch channels?

Question

Running Satellite signal from DTV Reciever through VCR and then split to 3 peripheral TV's.

Running Satellite signal from Receiver through VCR and then split to 3 peripheral TV's. Satellite receiver directly to Main TV thru HDMI; peripheral TVs get a signal from VCR that is split between the 3 of them. Been this way for > 10years. Have noticed a gradual degradation of audio over the las

Question

Accepted Solution

Error Code 49-430

I retired as an installer 12 years ago, but still do occasional trouble shooting work for friends. I have a friend who built a tiny home for his father adjacent to his home. His father previously lived in a trailer on the same property.  They operated with separate antennas, both using SWM, fr

Question

test

why does? running system test stop at 7% and not continue even after 1 1/2 hours

Question

Accepted Solution

Picture quality streaming

How is the picture quality streaming for DIRECTV vs Fubo? I have Fubo currently and when watching say golf on like nbc the colors become distorted when doing closeups especially when filming the greens.

Question

are you still there message

need help turning off the "are you still there" message, I have google chromecast, i have watched a few videos and tried everything

Question

rc73 remote

Remote was not working on 1,2,3, and 7 buttons. Replaced batteries. Tried the remote reset and now only the volume and mute buttons are working.  The light does show but will turn tv on and off.

Question

We paid for MLB extra innings 2 days ago. No access now

We paid for MLB extra innings 2 days ago. Worked for 2 days. Now we cannot access those channels. Refreshed receiver twice. Unplugged, waited 15 seconds. Still not working

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.