Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(146)
Why is Directv taking away my channels

Preface: I know that this is a customer forum. However, I am fairly certain that Directv/AT&T check the forums to see what their customers are having issues with. My question is: Why are you taking channels away just because they are going from standard definition to high definition? I am

Question

Billing

When I first got AT&T TV stream my bill was $89 and DIRECTV took over from there, last month my bill was $165 this month it’s $175 why are cable companies allowed to have this type of behavior? I’m ready to switch back to Cablevision!

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't keep my DirecTV to hold the wifi connection

My WIFI disconnects in just minutes after I have successfully set up the WIFI on my TV.

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't Access DirecTV Account

the website https://signin.att.com/ will not accept my password, does not recognize my my e-mail address so I cannot reset my password, does note recognize my billing zip code and last name so I cannot reset my user name and when I try to sign up like I am brand new and try to link my account it say

Question

To drop or not to drop

I would love to drop DirecTV if they drop newsmax, I don't  have any other options to just keep it. Where I live I only have the choice of DirecTV  or Dish and they are all alike.  I could do without TV, but it is entertainment  for me.  So please don't  drop Newmax or

Question

ABC, ESPN, ESPN+ ... How can I watch every Monday Night Football game?

I watched MNF on ABC tonight, that was easy enough. But ABC does not have most of the games.  My new cable lineup does NOT  include ESPN.  I can apparently subscribe to ESPN+ and get many MNF games for $10 a month (or $2.50 per game), which seems like a fair price.  But that's E

Question

Why is Fox Nation on Directv missing some of the latest content?

Why is Fox Nation on Directv missing some of the latest content as of 8/17/2022? I can't find some new content on Tucker Carlson Originals such as "Cattle Mutilations".

Question

Fox Nation add on

Trying Fox Nation, no extra charge add on, very disappointing. The add on is so stripped down as to be useless. If paid for will the full experience be available? Have to add the stripped down version is on the app while website version offers more. Directv Stream care to chime in?

Question

Closed

Closures

Who decides to close a thread?

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv Stream Question

I am considering a Directv Stream account to use in our primary residence in one state and a vac property in another state. However, I want to continue to be able to watch my home state baseball games on Bally sports. Will I be able to do this using a roku device as my streaming platform?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.