Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(415)
L

Closed

Complaint

I want news max back

Question

Closed

Why will you be willing to lose a lot of customers IF you drop Newsmax? You already lost the NFL Package.

Lost the NFL Package.  Drop Newsmax and you will lose many more customers.   Who's making the business decisions here.

Question

Closed

Why would you drop NEWSMAX & risk loosing a million customers to other satellite & streaming platforms?

With such stiff competition for paying customers on streaming platforms, you will loose a big chunk of subscribers such as myself who has been with DIRECTV, first as a satellite customer & now a streaming customer FOR OVER 20 YEARS BUT will CANCEL MY ACCOUNT & change providers in a second if

Question

Closed

Why is AT&T Censoring Conservative Channels?

As a former AT&T employee, a current customer, and a future pension recipient, I'm VERY concerned that AT&T has chosen to remove NewsMax and OAN from their channel line up. There are countless 30+ (?) "liberal" channels on my TV, and only 3 conservative choices... now that's down to one.&nb

Question

Closed

newsmax

Will Direct TV be dropping Newsmax??

Question

Closed

AT & T dropping NewsMax and censorship

AT &T's outright censorship of Newsmax is a vital breach of our principles and values here in the US. Without an understanding of a conservative perspective, how can we appreciate a liberal point of view? Without freedom of thought and speech how can we advance, improve and preserve our cu

Question

Closed

I want Newsmax reinstated. I will change to another format for my television news.

Taking NEWSMAX off your platform has (Edited per community guidelines) me off. Re instate NEWSMAX or I will be changing to Dish Network. I have been a customer at Direct TV for over 20 years! I do not agree with your blatant censorship!  I’m quite capable of choosing whether I want to watch a

Question

Closed

Newsmax

Because of your cancelation of OAN and NewsMax I switched to Verizon and I'll never come back.

Question

Closed

Connected tv ads

Connected tv ads are a good way to promote your brands, products and connect with more and more audience. Many online platforms are available where one can advertise and promote their products nicely. Smart tv advertising made simple with cross channel cookie-less conversions. Visit 9mediaonline.com

Question

Closed

NEWSMAX

My husband and I have been loyal Directv customers for over 25 yrs, starting out with Heartland before it was bought out by Directv. NEWSMAX has been our primary news channel since it was started. We dislike the fact that you've cancelled NEWSMAX, as do all our friends and family who also watch NEWS

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.