Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(209)
K
Why is Directv planning to censor FOX NEWS

You intend to stop provide FOX NEWS and associated FOX channels due to a "contract dispute". In view of your corporate support of the Democrat Party, this appears to be CENSORSHIP of opposing views at the behest of the Biden adminsistration.

Question

• Community lounge

RC66 Remote

How to connect directv remote RC66 to Samsung un65ru8000 tv

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Help please, even tho I'm UVERSE!

Same as the previous customer, I, too, am told I'm Not Authorized to activate the Starz App. Starz is included in my UVERSE plan. We can't switch to Direct TV, so I have tried the activation steps choosing AT&T as my provider. On another forum, an ATT employee said a YEAR ago that this had been

Question

• TV shows

FOX 66 in Erie pA

Channel is not currently available. I've already missed the World Series, now the World Cup and tomorrow Ohio State vs. Michigan.  Monday I look to switch back to cable.  This has gone on too long.

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

How do I unsubscribe from sending me emails in the forums

I don't want emails every time there's activity in the forums

Question

• Community lounge

Favorite Team Not Working As It Should

I got a new receiver today. In setting up our recordings and re-establishing my favorite teams to record games I'm hit with a message of MY TEAMS DATA IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN AN HOUR. I've spoke with about seven DirectTV employees over the better part of the day and no

Question

• Sports

Unlink AT&T and Directv accounts

When I try to sign in and view my AT&T account information, I’m forwarded to my Directv account. How do I unlink them, when I can’t access my account on AT&T?

Question

• Community lounge

Directv media player won't load content on Directv.com

Using desktop Chrome, I try to play a program. It starts to load, gets to 85%, and just stops there.

Question

• Community lounge

Can't watch local NBA games

For some reason, when I try to watch sports on NBC Sports Washington, it will not tune to the channel. Then, when I go to the NBC Sports app it says that the provider does not have retransmission rights. This is NBC Sports in Washington, DC. Anyone else having this issues?

Question

• Community lounge

Service suspended due to mishap.

Last Saturday after talking to direct tv I realized I had been paying for two months to a disconnected account. I had paid $348.17 to my old account.  I had asked if they could transfer the payment to the new account.  Rose said no - I asked for supervisor and she said they were busy and

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.